Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Same here I don't see it.

@kso1225 how did you find the set? i was searching tatcha on the tcp site and the bestsellers set does not show up. thanks!

Just got an email from Sephora with a "VIB Rouge exclusive 10% off" code. Do you think it's for my VIB re-qualification for next year? 

Anyway, just want to remind you ladies to check your email, if it's not for VIB.

Is it the same as the 10% off we're allowed every year or a different number?

I think it is just an extra "thank you" code. I got one a couple weeks ago and it just says

"you're a regular at Sephora and we can't thank you enough"

I definitely have not re-qualified this year 😄

did you just re-qualify this year?

I just requalified for VIB. Still have $500 to spend to requalify for rouge.

NARS direct offers a birthday gift every month with a $50 purchase (though does not actually ask for your birthday)...for May it's a mini audacious mascara, via venento eyeliner, and a mini velvet lip glide in bound! 

GETGIFTED-MAY

It looks like I've missed most good Ulta promos,  I don't order from them often. Can anyone tell me how often they release codes, orthey release them on certain days?  I'm considering putting my order on hold until s good promo happens but I also don't want to miss out on a item that's currently buy one get one half off.

I was also wondering if anyone's ever used L.A girls conceslers as highlighters and bronzers? They're so cheap and I got a couple today but I'm considering returning them and getting something different. I get so nervous trying brands I've never used before, I'm a nerd lol.

@imbeautiful!!

It's so good to see you posting again! How have you been?

@imbeautiful

Ulta has a Beauty Break GWP bag online every Wednesday 10-2 central; sometimes they'll have a second one during the week (but certainly not every week, not even most weeks, just occasionally), usually Mon or Fri. Coupons are much rarer (well, there's always a generic code that works on non-prestige stuff, usually $3.50 off $15, but sometimes it's a $5off$15 or maybe 20% off one item). They do 20% off prestige coupons a few times a year, maybe once every 2-3 months and mainly targeted to Platinum folks.

They also do some free items every now and again...some are available to all, some are targeted q's. Check the Ulta GWP thread; there are 2 available to everyone right now (Matrix RAW shampoo/cond set, and Garnier sunscreen moisturizer). These can be obtained in-store or online.

If there's something you want now, today's Beauty Break GWP is up and should be around for a couple more hours (unless they run OOS, which Ulta has been *horrid* about lately 😕 ). It's pretty nice for a BB...lots of items, and some nice sizes. It's not prestige stuff, but it's a very generous assortment.  

Thank you all for your help, I  can't seem to find the Beauty. Break GWP, is there a code or a place on the site I should look?

@imbeautiful it's done for today, but when a beauty break is active, it should be the first banner on their front page; it should also show up on their gwp page. There is no code needed for a beauty break; just add it to your cart and it'll turn free when you have spent enough to qualify. 🙂

I haven't tried that brand before but I suggest you try it and if you don't like it you can always return it (within 60 days). They're pretty good when it comes to returns.  You never know, you might have found a diamond on the rough! 

Try the Makeup Revolution ones. They're on sale now, and they're super. L.A. Girl is being loved for their concealer right now, and YouTubers are giving props to their decent new eyeshadow quads. People like the Model's Own more subtle highlighters, too. @imbeautiful

Looking to make a purchase at Ulta, any good coupon codes for a $50 purchase ? 

www dot julep dot com/offer/box/polishgift

FREE 12pc nail polish gift set ($168 value!) with any Julep Beauty Box subscription. $24.99/mo, or 19.99/mo if you commit to 3 months, or 16.66/mo if you commit to 6 months.

Neiman Marcus is having their F&F sale - beauty is excluded 😞 But Sugarfina is included! 

(OMG... the gourmet food section ... i need to stay away because I didn't know NM made these food offers)

25% off with code "NMFRIEND"

Also, ebates sent me an exclusive offer to get 10% cashback with NM ~ it can't be shared, but maybe some of you ladies received the same email. I have been lurking on the website.

Taken !

I'd love to have it!

sent you a PM 😉 @Maria88

1 Reply
testing