Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Mine just came.  The sizes are huge!

Origins (direct) - $20 off $45 valid through 5/7/2017 at 11:59pm EST

Use code:  STOCKUP

If you spend $50 (after $20 discount is applied) receive 5 deluxe samples and free shipping.

Anonymous Insider

20% off Marc Jacobs Beauty code "MJBFRIENDS"

image1.PNG

Thanks for posting! I got the brush vault I've been eyeing 🙂 

Just read on trendmood that the first 100 people to order TOMORROW (5/2) will get a free FS velvet noir mascara too

Just wondering if you happen to know if MJ runs on PST or EST? I really want that free mascara LOL

@pointofvu  I was wondering the same thing.  I am assuming it is on PST since it says the sale ends on 5/5/17 at 11:59PM PST.  Is the mascara supposed to automatically add to our carts/doesn't require a code?

@mbm979 I hope so, since I'm staying up on the east coast haha. And I don't think it will require a code, hopefully! Trendmood's post made it seem like it was a bonus offer in addition to their 20% sale so that's what I'm thinking. Plus their website only accepts one code per order! I wonder if it'll add to our cart or we'll just randomly find one with our orders if we're within the first 100... this is so confusing! 😞 

@pointofvu  I stayed up too...just placed my order but no mascara. 😞  I was also under the same impression from TrendMood's post that the mascara was a bonus.  Or it could be like you said and we'll just randomly find a mascara in our orders.  Surely the bonus goes into effect now and not some time in the very early morning...right?  It would suck if we've both placed orders and don't get it....

@mbm979 I placed mine too! Fingers crossed for both of us!!! I'll let you know if it's in my order, but I really hope it's not a random time in the morning... 😞 

@pointofvu  I'll keep you posted too! 🙂  I may place another order today if the Omega Bronzer and Setting Spray come back in stock (which seems unlikely given my luck) so maybe something will show up then unless the max # of orders have been reached.  

@whitepolkydots Thanks for this! I was going to order the Kate lipstick and maybe an eyeliner or something, I'll wait until tomorrow morning!

i just tried the code its UNKNOWN not working

@mztm hey! it only works on the marcjacobsbeauty site and not marcjacobs/beauty. hope that helps!

thanks they dont ship to Canada and the coconut bronzer is OOS

I have a 20% off coupon for Too Faced direct. Note that it does not work on everything, particularly the Natural Love palette. Please comment if used.

Spoiler
a42MmZp7g7WQK

A deal question- Does Net-a-Porter ever send coupons?

@makeitup305 They do, but not very often. From last year I remember -10% almost anything (worked with beauty too) and then -20% from sale section.

@Sansara thank you, good to know. 

This is a vague deal but Ulta is having a MAC flash sale at 1pm CST today.  It's going to be announced on Instagram and all I know for sure is that at least one product will be 50% off.  

The link is ulta  dot com/flashsale.

testing