Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Its not working for me any min?

No, there wasn't any minimum when I tried. I'm thinking they must've run out of stock

Man I wish this was US too! That clutch is adorable

Belk offers $25 Off $100 beauty items code: 93277133

If you use ebates you can get $5 bonus with $25 or more purchase. However you'll need to check because I'm not sure if they offer this to everyone.

Happy Shopping!!!

I have an Anthropologie 20% off code that I'm not going to use.

It expires tonight at 11.59 pm PT.

Spoiler
anthro.PNGanthroo.PNG

Please comment if used!

@lmi82

I just saw this.  Thank you! 

Yup, it worked.

If you have a Chase credit card, you can use their shopping portal to get 10x the Ultimate rewards points today (not sure how long it will last). The Points Guy values the 10x as about a 22% return on your purchase. Screen Shot 2017-04-30 at 2.23.39 PM.png

Thanks for posting...I have a Chase Visa card, and an Alaska Miles Visa card LOL but I have never looked into shopping perks for either card. 

@Meesh123 Thanks! I'm kind of shopped out after all these sales but it's good to know that Sephora is on it!

Ulta hot buys:

Screen Shot 2017-04-30 at 3.29.02 AM.png

Also, free shipping on $35 today!

Note: the email I got says the naked basics sale price is a one day deal.

Hi! I have a $15 off $50 code (includes prestige) for Ulta that expires tonight. 

I'm on a low-buy 🙂 Please comment if used!

Spoiler
The code is 3M3KZ14NMM 

Thanks!! I really wanted the Naked 3 palette and some more dry shampoo.

@kimboslicee Used! Thank you!!! 

Anonymous Insider

Oh shoot, we must have been using them at the same time, then!

If there's an issue with orders, I'll cancel mine.

Oh no! I'm okay canceling too...not sure how that works.

Anonymous Insider

I figure if they send an email being all "used a promo code that was expired" then I'll send a PM your way letting you know. 

I'll also figure, though, that if it it took both of our orders with the $15 off code, we'll be okay.  I certainly don't need what I ordered, and I kept waiting for Ulta to say, "Sorry, the code you're trying to used it expired/redeemed," but I never got that message from them.

Hopefully all's well and we won't have to worry!

whoa that's super weird!! hopefully, if you both got confirmation emails, then all is well! 

Anonymous Insider

Hey, if we both get it, that's cool.  I've managed to do that a couple times with one time use codes and orders placed in quick succession.  I won't complain either way.

Regardless, thank you so much for the offer code, @kimboslicee

For anyone that missed the L'occitane freebie from about a week ago, an ad to sign up just came up on my facebook feed. If you'd like the link, just pm meScreen Shot 2017-04-29 at 3.11.01 PM.png

testing