Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

MAC Flash sale.JPG

It's at a special link is given out on the IG live video

I love how Lauralee is backwards in this live stream (all the info she presented)! Got my order in:)

@niki172 yeah I thought that was pretty funny!  Let us know how you like the palette!  I think I'm going to pass on it since I'm not a big fan of lip palettes, but the shades look really wearable.  

@kso1225 - I will let you know! This is my first MAC palette. I'm glad I had my cart ready to go before the flash sale. I had hoped it was going to be on something else like fix+, but at 50% off I'm not going to complain.

Anonymous Insider

They're having a sale on the Stila stay all day liquid lipsticks 50% which I think is a better deal

Ulta + MAC.png

Marc Jacobs F&F sale is on 20% off MJBFRIENDS

Origins F&F sale $20 off $45 STOCKUP

@wwTraveler Thanks for posting this! I got all the MJ things on my Sephora loves list for a better deal 🙂

marcjacobs.png

@gonerogue yay! you're gonna love the lip glosses. I got the 4 travel size pack from Sephora during the sale. They're so good! 

I own Sugar Sugar and Love Drunk already and love the formula so decided to try my luck with two more colors. How are you liking the purple shade from the set? @wwTraveler

@gonerogue I got the other set without the purple. Though I heard people like it too. My set has French Tickler, Hey You, Pink Flamingo, and Allow Me. So far there hasn't been a product from MJ that I haven't loved. Its dangerous for my wallet!

Anonymous Insider

whoops, I'm super late.  Just posted this

Amazing cosmetics 50 % off

free shipping

GMA  Steals and Deals

Thank you for this!!!! I LOVE their amazingconcealer hydrate stick that I just bought during the sephora spring sale and now I bought 2 for the price of one 😄 

Estee Lauder direct.estee1.PNG

Spoiler
estee2.PNGestee3.PNG

Sadly it doesn't apply to the Victoria Beckham collection 😞

Yeah, LE collections are always excluded from Estee Lauder direct promotions. Such a bummer. 😞

TODAY ONLY - PLATINUM PERK!!

Product 15621121

*Added to spreadsheet

Screen Shot 2017-05-01 at 4.31.29 AM.png

*I played around with my cart, and you can add only $15 worth of items to get everything for free, but you have to pay for shipping (5.95). If you spend $35 overall, you can get free shipping.

Screen Shot 2017-05-01 at 4.50.56 AM.png

Other platinum perks today:

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2017-05-01 at 4.30.35 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-05-01 at 4.30.44 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-05-01 at 4.30.51 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-05-01 at 4.31.05 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-05-01 at 4.31.11 AM.png

Target Beauty Box

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Macy's- Benefit Erase Paste $19.50, Boi-ing $15, and Fake-Up $18, plus an extra 10% off with code "FRIEND".

Saw this Armani GWP earlier today - code is still working

Armani GWP

3 Replies
testing