Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

I had a hard time with formatting (I don't believe I can link directly to the sale page) but here is the sale info and list of sale items with their original cost...

Enjoy Limited time Spring Cleaning Savings on select skincare products!

EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Save 50% on the items within our Spring Cleaning Event.* 

Use code SPRINGCLEAN during checkout.

*Offer valid on purchases made from Algenist.com through Sunday, 4/30 11:59pm PST. To receive the discount, add eligible items to your cart and enter code SPRINGCLEAN during checkout. This offer cannot be applied to previous purchases. Cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions or offers including the redemption of GENIUS Reward Points. Valid for domestic orders only. Limit one per customer. Algenist reserves the right to end or change this promotional offer at any time.

Spring Cleaning Sale

Super Size Concentrated Reconstructing Serum & Travel Trio
$190.00

Regenerative Anti-Aging Ultra Rich Cream

$90.00

Travel Size Advanced Anti-Aging Repairing Oil
$22.00

Super Size Day & Night Serum Duo

$274.00

GENIUS Collection

$90.00

Super Size Purifying & Replenishing Cleanser
$59.00

Luxury Size Purifying & Replenishing Cleanser
$36.00

GENIUS WHITE Brightening Gentle Cleanser
$40.00

The Best of Algenist Collection: 2014 Edition

$120.00

Repairing Tint & Radiance Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30, Tan
, Medium, Light-Medium or Light

$42.00

Super Size Concentrated Reconstructing Serum
$154.00

Super Size Firming & Lifting Eye Gel
$109.00

Kiss & Wink Collection
$25.00

Targeted Deep Wrinkle Minimizer
$45.00

Super Size Regenerative Anti-Aging Moisturizer
$135.00

Firming & Lifting Intensive Mask
$55.00

Regenerative Anti-Aging Lotion

$78.00

Travel Size SPLASH Absolute Hydration Replenishing Sleeping Pack

$12.00

I received the info via email, so I had a link that took me directly to the page. I believe prices are valid through the 30th. Later today I will look up the items and come back and post them or will pm you the link.

Laura Mercier direct has free shipping on any order and two palettes on sale for $34 and $35 respectively. LM_F16_going_glam.jpegLM_F16_double_impact_eye_colour.jpeg

Be a has added their new blushed with radiance blushes to a fifty percent off sell.

Where is this sale?  Thanks.

Becca direct @missp25 

Thank you, @RGbrown!

I couldn't resist. It read, "Low stock".

Bluemercury - free luxe treat bag at $50 instead of $125 until 4pm EST. Code is LUXE

Remember to pay with PayPal!

I tried to add it and it doesn't work. Now its sold out 😞 whomp whomp

Oh no! They pulled an Ulta beauty break 😞

Sorry lovely :'(

Anonymous Insider

Laura Gellar is 40% off for the next 4 hours.  Code is "SAVE40"

Nordstrom has marked down some beauty brands by 10% off, such as Urban Decay (Basquiat collection included), MAC, Estee Lauder, Clarins, Beautyblender, Lancome and Clinique. Check if the item you want is included.

Thanks for posting! 🙂 Looking for the Basquiat Collection anyway- perfect timing!

Price matching...

Yes Probably Macy's Friends and Family sale 10% off beauty

Trestique cosmetics (fairly new to sephora) and Deborah Lippman are both on Gilt City for 50% off credit to their websites.

Let me know if you'd like a referral link by tagging me here in a comment, or sending me a pm 🙂 You can get $25 off a purchase (I think a minimum spend of $75 is required, but for the Trestique you can spend $80 to get $160 in credit to their website, but $80-$25 makes it only $55 for $160 to their website :))

@sabrinascan i get a referral link?

@Monikay Sent you a pm 🙂

thanks!

Quay sunglasses 50% off on GMA steals and deals

testing