Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Yes, but it literally only came today, so I've only tried it once. It's interesting, and I think it's definitely worth it for $5. @wheeeee

I ordered a different brand, but same thing a few months back and didn't love it. I didn't get the same flawless finish, like I do with a brush.

If anyone has an American Apparel near their house, or within a 2 hour drive (trust me here lol), GO GO GO!! They have everything for 80%-90% off! My store is still at 80% off everything but I will be going there next Tuesday again to see if they go down to 90% (my store is closing April 26).  I think a bunch of stores in California and other random ones across the country are 90% off.

Today for $105, I got a denim jacket, black jeggings, two keyhole long sleeved tops, two "tennis" skirts, one thick knit forest colored sweater, one thin pale blue long sleeved tunic top, and one t shirt dress Smiley Happy.

saleitems.jpg

Ooh you got a cat too Smiley Wink Nice haul!

@Samtian Lol!! I swear she is a part of every haul which I lay on the floor.  It always looks like I also purchased a cat.

@sabrinas,

The kitty really puts this bargain over the top!  Smiley Happy

Sephora Favorites Chic It Easy is back in stock right now!

OOS again Smiley Sad

Chic It Easy is still showing OOS for me, but the discounted Give Me Some Lip & Liner is back in stock, for anyone who missed it the first go-around!

http://www.sephora.com/give-me-some-lip-liner-P413248?skuId=1859388

Missed it again, hope I get it soon. Thanks

This is probably a dumb question....but is there any pattern to how often Saks has the 20% off codes (particularly ones good on beauty/fragrance?)  Kind of kicking myself for not paying more attention because I just looked and saw some stuff I would like to try..

I am not sure of the pattern but they seem pretty frequent- every couple of months at least. 

Thanks!  I need to start spending more attention when they do pop up.  I like the idea of being able to stack codes too.

I would suspect people who buy beauty items. All my shopping on Saks is for Handbags/Clothing so I get a lot of codes for those items and I noticed all my emails are targeted to that. @mbm979

Trestique cosmetics (fairly new to sephora) and Deborah Lippman are both on Gilt City for 50% off credit to their websites.

Let me know if you'd like a referral link by tagging me here in a comment, or sending me a pm Smiley Happy You can get $25 off a purchase (I think a minimum spend of $75 is required, but for the Trestique you can spend $80 to get $160 in credit to their website, but $80-$25 makes it only $55 for $160 to their website Smiley Happy)

@sabrinascan i get a referral link?

@Monikay Sent you a pm Smiley Happy

thanks!

Nordstrom has marked down some beauty brands by 10% off, such as Urban Decay (Basquiat collection included), MAC, Estee Lauder, Clarins, Beautyblender, Lancome and Clinique. Check if the item you want is included.

Price matching...

Yes Probably Macy's Friends and Family sale 10% off beauty

3 Replies