Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

@StephaniLynn girl! I ordered the set already, but I'll PM you 🙂 maybe I can return the set if I have stuff you'd be interested in

I hope that YSL looks good on you! It made me look like a ghost! BOO! 

Thats the only reason i bought the set 😳 Ysl

@pinyo i'm so glad you mentioned that!! i'm always so focused on temptalia's lip swatches that i forget my skintone is different.. i wouldn't have thought to double check the color if you hadn't said anything. will go check some other reviews 🙂 

I'm glad I can help! Although idk if you can 100% trust her swatches. I feel like how the colors are photographed/edited makes them look VERY different in person (despite accounting for tone differences) @whitepolkydots

Hautelook has Tarte today!

By any chance, is there anyone out there who will not be using their Ulta Platinum coupon? I am just realizing that I was $37 short from hitting platinum last year, I thought I had covered it but to my surprise, i did not.  My mothers birthday is coming up and I would really like to get her something nice  If anyone is not using theirs I would be so grateful!!!! Thanks in advance ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

@GlamourBomb I used mine yesterday but I think it's multiple use code. I'll send it to you so you can try

I tried but It did not work.  I am still searching for a 20% off Ulta coupon If anyone has one that they will not be using. Thanks in advance! 

Awesome finds at Tjmaxx online

Screen Shot 2017-04-19 at 9.07.23 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-04-19 at 9.06.09 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-04-19 at 9.07.31 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-04-19 at 9.07.40 PM.png

I don't understand this website.  Why do I have to click "reveal designer"?  Lol

Crazy I was just looking about an hour ago but there wasn't much! Thank you!

Sephora Favorites Chic It Easy is back in stock!

I picked this up before the sale started, so I didn't get the 15% off, but I did get the Marc Jacobs lip gloss!

https://www.sephora.com/chic-it-easy-P409529?skuId=1828953

It's OOS really fast.

Thank you! I had already purchased one at full price and was planning on ordering another during the sale and then they went on sale/out of stock. I just picked up two for about the price of 1 Touch D'eclat. 

This is my favorite Sephora set just for the Laura Mercier, YSL, and Caudelie.

I'M SO HAPPY NOW. I was having the worst FOMO after missing it last time so I have been stalking it and it paid off! Got it for $22.97

GIRL I FEEL YOU

I was stalking Sephora all day yesterday for the Kat Von D x Too Faced lip and cheek bag thing! It went on sale right before the coupon started, and I'm VIB so my coupon started today, but it totally sold out like right when Rouge started. I didn't even care if I got 15% off, I just wanted it so bad! 😄

I managed to snap it up at like 11:30 last night when I randomly looked at the app

Oh yeah, I saw that one on sale too! I thought about getting it, that price was SO much more reasonable than the original. Glad you managed to get it!

I just picked up the shea gift and can now send it to four people. Dm your email and I'll send them over.

I just checked and got this email too, so can send to 4 as well, just PM me (and I'll edit this once 4 have been sent). 

PM sent

1 Reply
testing