Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

I tried but It did not work.  I am still searching for a 20% off Ulta coupon If anyone has one that they will not be using. Thanks in advance! 

Awesome finds at Tjmaxx online

Screen Shot 2017-04-19 at 9.07.23 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-04-19 at 9.06.09 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-04-19 at 9.07.31 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-04-19 at 9.07.40 PM.png

I don't understand this website.  Why do I have to click "reveal designer"?  Lol

Crazy I was just looking about an hour ago but there wasn't much! Thank you!

I know it's not same topic but anyone receive my orders of Kevyn Aucoin blending brush, Too faced Mr Right brush and Sephora pro brush.. Each one of them value over $35. I received someone's Bobbi brown lip gloss and Tarte glow girl, today.  Updated: CS contacted me and my problem is solved but I wish someone received those by mistake could send it back to Sephora returning center. 

If you ordered through Sephora you just need to call them. They have awesome CS

Yes, I've just sent out requests but just in case because I got someone receipts sometimes but I didn't have this kind of situation in a very long time. 

Not a deal but the MJ LE Bronzer is back in stock on their direct site! I love this bronzer so much, I ordered a backup

Screen Shot 2017-04-18 at 1.42.38 PM.png

yay thanks for letting me know! just ordered mine Smiley Happy

Have you gotten a shipping confirmation from your order yet? I ordered one as well and have yet to receive mine! @shirleylin88

Hollar has added Stila, BareMinerals, Glamglow, and Dermalogica. A lot of sample sizes, which is kind of bizarre but I'll still order. I order all kinds of household stuff from them and use the beauty section to hit free shipping ($25).

$2 referral for me/you if you're interested (send a pm)

Referral stacks with other coupons: aprwelcome for 20% off one item to new customers, chaching, $3-8 off

rps20170418_111951.jpg

Hi!  Please send me your referral.  I tried to pm but it didn't seem to work.  My darn computer..lol thanks!

How unexpected... Smiley Happy Cool!

TooFaced direct- free shipping on any purchase.

thank you for posting this deal Smiley Happy

I also had a 20% off coupon with them (I've never bought them direct before) so it was a very good deal for me Smiley Happy

@ClassicallyFab

Ooooo- TooFaced is now selling the TOO FACED X SKINNYDIP LONDON makeup bag separately. $20!

In case anyone is interested in this Baby Box - it's only $5 at Target.  The link is on MSA 

baby.JPG

FYI @NarNarNars Heart 

Great deal! Thanks so much for the tag, @ZombieMetroAnt! For fellow mommies that I can think of off the top of my head-- @Sophiaaax3 @StyleLynn

Thanks you, that's nice that target offers baby products box!!

Both Kat Von D and TooFaced collars are half price on KVD direct.

Stupid autocorrect, lol. I meant collabs...

2 Replies