Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

I hope it comes back in stock!! That's so quick 😧

welcomegift for free deluxe eye cream sample. Works on existing accounts. 

YAY!

@lisainprogress  I missed this email!  Thank you for posting.  I love the lipstick formula so much I didn't hesitate on this. 

And, that's less than $30 per item.  Kind of a deal, right? 🙂

Wow that looks beautiful x.x What do you guys think of tatcha's lipsticks? I'm incredibly tempted but my lips are darker and I'm worried the color won't show up if it's sheer! 

@xcicee  I have the plum blossom shade.  I have very pigmented lips, and it showed up just fine.  I don't know about this one because it's brand new though.  It's a very creamy formula. 

The site The Beauty Look Book has swatches of the plum blossom, and on a real person, if you want to look at that.

@Ispend2much6 Thanks a lot for your advice! I did go to look at the site and it was so beautiful that I decided to pull the trigger. 

I signed up for emails to get the eye cream and was fiddling around with my samples when bam...it went out of stock and got taken out of my cart! 

Oh well I guess it was a sign that I have been spending too much money lately. 

On another note, I looked at the "Patrick" swatches of the Tom Ford Lips & Boys collection on the site you recommended and it looks beautiful on her lips! When I go to temptalia it looks completely different. I will treat myself to a TF lipstick instead 😄 

@xcicee  That's heartbreaking; here's another heart for you!  You are welcome; wish it would have worked out.

Keep your eye out though.  Sometimes they get more in.  Unless my memory is incorrect.  I'll bet it'll be on evilbay soon.

@Ispend2much6 You are too sweet 😘 Thank you I appreciate it! I have bookmarked the tab and will keep checking it out >.>

Tarte direct- New items added to sale, including all the limited-edition clay pot waterproof shadow liners (now $15, they were $21). Use code "IPSYMAR" for 20% off.

Colourpop- 10% off. Use code "TAX10", until April 20 at 1pm PST. $20 minimum purchase.

Not a deal but the MJ LE Bronzer is back in stock on their direct site! I love this bronzer so much, I ordered a backup

Screen Shot 2017-04-18 at 1.42.38 PM.png

yay thanks for letting me know! just ordered mine 🙂

Have you gotten a shipping confirmation from your order yet? I ordered one as well and have yet to receive mine! @shirleylin88

Laura Geller Direct! LG.PNG

Does anyone know if Bergdorf Goodman or Neiman Marcus will have any beauty bag GWP coming up?  I have a few big purchases I need to make and I'm wondering if its worth waiting 🙂

Hollar has added Stila, BareMinerals, Glamglow, and Dermalogica. A lot of sample sizes, which is kind of bizarre but I'll still order. I order all kinds of household stuff from them and use the beauty section to hit free shipping ($25).

$2 referral for me/you if you're interested (send a pm)

Referral stacks with other coupons: aprwelcome for 20% off one item to new customers, chaching, $3-8 off

rps20170418_111951.jpg

Hi!  Please send me your referral.  I tried to pm but it didn't seem to work.  My darn computer..lol thanks!

How unexpected... 🙂 Cool!

SpaceNK Essential bag is live . Lower buy in which is free with $150 purchase. Promo ESSENTIALS . 

IMG_3254.JPG

2 Replies
testing