Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Stupid autocorrect, lol. I meant collabs...

Ebates has 4% cash back, and free lipstick mini on $50 purchase. Free shipping (over $50?). It's free when I add both to cart.

Anonymous Insider

Clinique has a flash sale with 50% off or more of some items.

There are some Clinique items on sale at Saks, too: Brush-on Cream Liner, Skinny Stick Eyeliner, Pop Oil Lip and Cheek Glow, Crayola Chubby Box, Crayola Chubby Stick Balm, Acne Solutions Clearing Concealer.

Ulta CLINIQUE Great Skin Everywhere Sets are half price ($33). Also, Ulta has an Exclusive new Clinique value set-The Clear Skin 101 Kit is a $52.50 value for just $27.50 and includes a bag plus six minis.

Some Clinique items are half price at Bloomingdale's, Saks, and Lord and Taylor (possible 10% off with code "FRIENDS"), too.

I got 2 skin everywhere sets, thanks!

Yay! @rebbenav

Free shipping if you're part of Clinique's reward program!

Also, Nordstrom has the Clinique and Crayola collaboration half off. I got the Crayon Box for $25!

Plus, you can submit your receipt for a Clinique product from another retailer to Clinique's rewards program and still get points for the purchase.

That's cool about the points from other retailers still counting towards the rewards program!

Apologies if this was posted, but this is the last day for Smashbox's Steals and Deals.  15% off all orders with the code "hooray."

Gilt. $25 off $75  purchase at Bumble and Bumble. Just RSVP for voucher.

Not a huge deal, but free sample of Prep & Prime base at Mac direct with code "PREPNEXT". They have more free samples than usual to choose from at checkout, too. I got their cleansing oil (I haven't tried it before).

Not sure if anyone has posted but Beauty Bakerie is doing $15 lip whips/metallic lip whips!

I have not tried this brand but have heard great things. I'm kind of wanting to place an order!

10% off with code: RTMN10

Not sure if anyone has already shared it, but Juvia's place is having a 20% off sale on listed prices (some of their items are already on sale). And they are offering free shipping for US orders over $30/$35 (in the email, it says $30, but on the website, it is $35; either way, definitely way better than the original $100 and above free shipping). Happy shopping everyone!

Unicorn Lashes UK  - MASSIVE 30 % off till Easter Monday code: EASTER

** Beauty Bay also has a sale going on. Might be a better deal with them if it's free shipping**

Screen Shot 2017-04-16 at 2.07.22 PM.png

Bath and Body works - 40% off the entire store plus free shipping when you spend $40 today only!!

Loccitane sent out email for free spring shea gift. I have 2 spots left any takers? Message me your email and I'll add you to the free gift

If anyone is still looking for an invite, I think you can sign up directly from the website. I had a sponsored FB ad about it and it worked.

All claimed

If there's a spot left, I would love to be added!! 

IMG_4223.PNG

testing