Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

@jen81 PM'ed you 🙂

Sent you a pm.

Got any spots left??

Saw this on IG & wanted to share

20170416_070940.png

Finally a more appropriate price! Yay! 

So cute!   @ZombieMetroAnt

Sephora! 🙂 

15% of at Smashbox Direct today.

Has anyone seen the Lancôme Purchase with Purchase advertised anywhere? I usually get the winter one and spring one but haven't seen the spring one anywhere. Thanks for your help!

@NancieNano I forgot- there's this one at Nordstrom, too:

Sensual Swing Collection

What it is: Receive this six-piece collection for just $45 with any Lancôme purchase. A $156 value. Limit one per person.

Collection includes:

- Full-size Blush Subtil Powder Blush in Sheer Amourose (0.18 oz.)

- Full-size Color Design Eye Shadow in Burnt Sand & Latte (0.04 oz. each)

- Full-size Color Design Lipcolor in Designer Bloom (0.14 oz.)

- Le Stylo Waterproof Long Lasting Eyeliner in Café Noir (0.01 oz.)

- Full-size Grandiôse Extrême Wide-Angle Extreme Volume Mascara in Noir (0.35 oz.)

- Tote
Item #5364570

@NancieNano It's a Mother's Day one this year. Lord & Taylor, Nordstrom and Lancôme have it.

"Treat your Mom or treat yourself with this Mother's Day Makeup Collection in Champagne Bouquet from Lancôme, yours for only $45 with any Lancômepurchase.

This 9-piece set includes some of Lancôme's best selling makeup and skin care products, including full-size Définicils Mascara, Two Color Design Lipcolors and a Limited Edition Color Design Eye Shadow & Blush Palette plus a deluxe miniature of Bi-Facil Eye Makeup Remover, Dual-Ended Eye and Cheek brushes. Lancôme Signature Train Case, Cosmetics Bag and an artistry guide to help you create the perfect makeup look for any occasion from Sunday brunch to a Friday night on the town!"

This one doesn't seem to be available anywhere. I guess I waited too long:(

@NancieNano I still see it on Lancome's site and at Lord & Taylor. At Lancome, just search "gift sets" or "spring beauty box" and it should come up in the results. At Lord & Taylor, add any Lancome item to your cart and an option should appear under the item to choose an exclusive purchase, which will be this beauty box. It seems to take away this option if you apply the 10% off code. There is also a summer skin care one that is available at Nordstrom and Lancome direct. Nordstrom also has the exclusive one ClassicallyFab mentioned in her other comment. Hope that helps!

@NancieNano Seems like this deal is still up on Macy's website!

Thank you @lippieaddicit19 and @NarNarNars 🙂

From Jo Malone direct:

Two Deluxe Samples with $100 purchase (choices include the two promo scents Sephora was offering if you missed out 🙂  No code needed

jm1.png

Other codes available:

* JMWELCOME - free engraving on your first purchase

* APRILWELCOME17 - Wood Sage & Sea Salt Deluxe Body Crème Sample

Also three free samples of various products.

I was super excited to get to try six new scents with one purchase 🙂  I've never purchased a perfume without trying it first so we'll see how it works out for me...but I'm excited for my Orange Blossom with a monogrammed lid!

Urban Decay blushes and powders on sale at Belk and Ulta.

Belk has the Urban Decay Afterglow highlighters on sale for $15.60, also! I bought all 3; so pretty!

BELK offers

$100 off $30 code: 98275339

$25 off $10 code: 91916243

Including makeups!!

Free Shipping!!

The deal ended, sorry about that!

This ended at 2pm EST. @Glitternoodle

Anonymous Insider

It states "this coupon is no longer available" 😞

testing