Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Thank you, Shirley!

Bloomingdales GWP with $25 beauty purchase

they also have the Bobbi Brown ARTSY promo

you can choose 1

Screen Shot 2017-03-16 at 10.42.45 AM.png

Scratch that- found it!  Thanks.

@shirleylin88  Could you please tell me where this is on the site?  I only see the Artsy promo with a $75 BB purchase.  Thanks.

@tsavorite  Would this help you make your decision?

SQUEE!!!

Went for this because the girlfriend is almost out of her Lancome powder, and this meant two GWPs. But the best part was that after I clicked place order, $5 dropped off. I guess there's no Bloomingdale's in my state so no tax? Gonna buy from them more often LOL 😂😂

Yes!  I don't have Bloomies or Barneys in my state, so I love the lack of sales tax! Smiley Happy  @Alicehoopz

Heads up: No more cash back from Ebates on Nordstrom purchases. Smiley Sad

nordstrom.jpg

ETA: Seems like Nordstrom severed ties with pretty much all cash back websites. If anyone comes across one that still offers cash back on Nordstrom (not Rack) purchases, please comment! Thanks!

For a few weeks Ulta wasn't offered but then it came back. Hopefully Nordstrom does too. 

Well, that's just great. Smiley Sad

I noticed this too!! Makes me so sad Smiley Sad 

Smiley Sad

Has anyone ever ordered from Beauty Bay before?  They have decent prices but then I just wonder how.  Online reviews of the site are all over the place.  Just thought some of you gals have probably been to the site.  If not no worries at all.  

I've ordered from them! I like them. They do take awhile (I also used free INTL shipping), but I've never had an issue with the incorrect item or something not showing up. I do caution to use a payment method that won't charge your for INTL purchases though, it isn't something Beauty Bay does on their side, but a credit/debit card thing.

@sarahshter I have ordered from Beauty Bay a few times and I've never had any issues. Shipping takes a while (I opted for free international shipping, without a tracking number). I don't particularly like having no idea where my parcel is, but it always showed up eventually Smiley Tongue

They were selling Peter Thomas Roth's Retinol Fusion PM for about $50 CAD (it's $81 at Sephora)! For that price difference I was willing to risk it. But all of the sudden it went up to about $75! No idea why, but for such a minimal difference in price I'll just buy it from Sephora and not have to wait 3 weeks praying it'll show up. Smiley Tongue

Very interesting.  Thank you this helps a lot!  I think I'll just go through Sephora.  I also hate not knowing where my order is.  Unless something is significantly cheaper I'll just go through Sephora.

I feel the same way. Unless the price really makes it worthwhile, it's much easier to buy it locally.

A few hardcore GWP stacking opportunities at Nordstrom! If anyone needs to stock up on skincare items, check out Nordstrom's GWP. Right now they have (they all stack as long as individual requirements are met):

- 17-pc set with a $125 or more skincare purchase; spend $150 and get a luna play as well

- 7-pc set with a $85 or more natural beauty purchase

- 8-pc set with a $85 or more skincare or makeup purchase with code BLACK or GREY

And, a few brands that are classified as "natural beauty," including Fresh, Elemis, Kypris, are giving out their own GWPs as well.

Spoiler
To give you an idea:
nordies1.jpg
nordies 2.jpg
nordies 3.jpg
Plus 3 samples of your choice. 

This is too funny.  I ordered the exact thing about three hours ago.

Wait, like a Luna that only works a few times or ?

@imbeautiful It's Luna play, the non-rechargeable one. Smiley Happy

Lol! Almost made me stop in my tracks, I was like wait, what!? How are they doing that LOL