Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Yes it is! I have it and I love it!

Pretty Serious Cosmetics (Nail polish) @Tamara76 @ZombieMetroAnt this is one of the brands I was talking about Smiley Happy

Ohhhh!!!!!  thank you for the tag!!!! @veronika23 Smiley Happy

Oooh, YAS girl....thanks @veronika23 Heart

Thanks to whoever posted about the whole foods beauty bag! I was able to snag two this morning 😁 It was worth getting up early

I must be blind, I missed your post just below mine. Oh well no harm with reposting i suppose 😂

I'm sure we posted around the same time! It happens lol

Had to get one of those 🦄 headbands from Tarte! Thanks for the heads up @ClassicallyFab

@savvy4We so need to post pics in the Mermaids and Unicorns thread when these arrive.

Capture.JPG

Lol, yes. There'll be a stampede to Tarte!

I just stopped by my local Ulta and the Fiona Stiles collection is half off in store as well.

It also popped up on the Ulta 21 Days of Beauty "Hot Buys" page online yesterday as well.  So apparently the prices are good until the end of the event.

The SA said something about a new display, so I wonder if they're changing the look and feel of the brand.

Ugh, were there some people in here with issues regarding bath and unwind? My order included Murad products I paid for and the box says "expires April 2017". I've never had this happen before, but there's no way I can finish skincare THAT fast Smiley Sad

Have you contacted them? They have excellent customer service.

You can contact them here: help@bathandunwind.com

Thank you!! I'll see what they say

I looked through the posts and didn't see this posted, so I am hoping that this hasn't already been posted!  I was scrolling through my FB feed the other day and saw an ad for a free sample of Biossance's squalane oil as well as their squalane + vit C oil through their direct site.  You get 4ml of both oils for only S&H, which is $4.27 I think after tax.  I have been wanting to try the vit C oil, so I figured I would give this a go; even if Sephora ends up giving us a promo code for one of these items, this is cheaper than a $25 buy-in.  Hope someone finds this helpful. =)upload_1007555671348998583.png

@Jjlm1991  Thank you!  What a great deal.

No problem! =)

New Gilt City voucher available for $30 off $100 at Estée Lauder direct. Voucher expires 4/10/17

image.jpg

This combines with the up to 6 deluxe samples! Those are generous sizes too, the skincare samples run about $15-20 each. Easy way to get $250 worth of samples with your order!

1 Reply