Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Ulta's deals for the 19th are up! I couldn't resist the TF blush, I got it in the shade "I Will Always Love You"

Screen Shot 2017-03-19 at 12.32.01 AM.png

Me too! And baby love stock 😍

I was debating on the TF blush... but then as I was getting ready, I realized I have 3 of the 4 shades in minis. 100% unused, plastic coverings still over the blush. Ugh. I need an inventory list... or makeupaholics anonymous... 

Oi- I had decided not to get it, and now that it's the day of the sale, I've decided to get, at least, Baby Love. FOMO! A YouTuber said she actually liked this formula more than Tarte's, which is my go-to. So, now I think I just have to try it out. What do you think of the formula in comparison to Tarte?

Hi Tarte is much harder to pick up than too faced, a luttle goes a long way😊 Actually i prefer too faced formula than tarte, i have numeyous tarte blushes sinxe they often go on sale but couldnt resist to pick up baby love back up and i will always love you shade

I think they are really comparable. Tarte has a larger shade range, but the TF has better pigmentation IMO. They both have great wear times, are buildable for desired coverage, and are easy to blend. 

Thanks so much quspark!! Based on your opinion, I just ran over to my local Ulta, and bought 2. I was surprised- they even gave me a gift with purchase and it's soooo cute! I've been trying to upload an image of it but it won't work. It's a clear peanut butter and honey cosmetic bag, and a full size honey gloss.

Finally uploaded:

Capture.JPG

Oh wow i ask my aunt to buy 3 blushes and no gift

Awesome- I hope you like them! What shades did you end up choosing? I think Baby Love is my favorite right now. Also, I'd love to know what you think of the Honey gloss when you try it, @ClassicallyFab

@quspork Hi. I'm so glad that you responded positively about them. I find them super pretty. ❤️ I got Baby Love and I Will Always Love You (which looks orangey in the pan but just lovely swatched). The gloss has a nice, light scent, is relatively thin, and is not at all sticky. I couldn't resist playing, and have them all on now. 😛 Thanks, I really think they'll be my favorites. 🙂

Capture 2.JPG

unnamed (2).jpg

@ClassicallyFab that bag is so cute! 

Not beauty, but I'll just insert this here for the froyo lovers. It's an all day event 😉

Screen Shot 2017-03-18 at 10.59.06 PM.png

* 8 oz cup, and apparently some locations in Dallas, TX and Oklahoma will be offering 16oz cups 😧

Yum! I'm curious if the froyo is really stacked that high with the goodies precariously placed on the sides like that. Or is the froyo just filled to the rim of the cup?

Ooh thank you for posting this! I am so happy I live so close to one haha.

yum! so this reminded me that DQ is having their free small cone day on Mar 20 (this monday). dq.png

Spoiler

fine print: DQ is bringing summer early on #FreeConeDay. The day where DQ gives a free small vanilla cone to every Fan in America.*

*At participating non-mall U.S. locations only. All day, limit one per person.

Here is my 15 off 50 ending tonight as well! Screen Shot 2017-03-18 at 8.31.28 PM.png

Claimed! Thank you so much!!!

I also have Ulta coupon 15 off 50 (ends today). I don`t know, if they are transferable, but you can try. Please, comment if used.

ulta.jpg

Claimed. Thanks so much. Found this rigggggght AFTER I placed an order, literally. So, I placed a new one. 🙂

Enjoy!

6 Replies
testing