Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

that is a pretty color!  ;')

It does have a nice sparkle to it. In case you want to know, it's "119 Bourgeoisie". I have been a liquid lipstick junkie for a while, so I will have to get used to the feel of gloss again 😄

I love CHANEL glosses.  They are thick and stick to your lips.  They wear well. 

Bloomingdales GWP with $25 beauty purchase

they also have the Bobbi Brown ARTSY promo

you can choose 1

Screen Shot 2017-03-16 at 10.42.45 AM.png

Scratch that- found it!  Thanks.

@shirleylin88  Could you please tell me where this is on the site?  I only see the Artsy promo with a $75 BB purchase.  Thanks.

@tsavorite  Would this help you make your decision?

SQUEE!!!

Went for this because the girlfriend is almost out of her Lancome powder, and this meant two GWPs. But the best part was that after I clicked place order, $5 dropped off. I guess there's no Bloomingdale's in my state so no tax? Gonna buy from them more often LOL 😂😂

Yes!  I don't have Bloomies or Barneys in my state, so I love the lack of sales tax! 🙂  @Alicehoopz

Neiman Marcus. The promo codes does not work on beauty products, only on select items. 

20% off one item "green20"

25% off one item "lucky25"

30% off one item "charm30"

Hi does anyone use HSN's Visa Checkout? They frequently offer 20$ off 40$ purchase and I'm wondering if that discount is one time use. 

Anonymous Insider

This is probably a really dumb question but what is Visa Checkout? Does it work for any Visa?

@lapins Wicked has already covered most of your question but I think it's only beneficial when they offer promos. I have only ever used it on HSN, when they had a 20$ off 40$ event in December. They seem to have them regularly and you have to create a visa checkout account to use it. 

Not a dumb question, actually I used a visa checkout promo for something a while ago and honestly had to google it now since forgot what it was. It works for any visa. Seems a bit like paypal, but honestly, I'm not sure I'd use it again unless there was another promo I wanted to use! here's the basics from the visa website: Screen Shot 2017-03-16 at 11.13.02 AM.png

Anonymous Insider

Thanks so much @wickedlolipop

it's one time, but one time for each time they do it.

so, if they are running that special for march, you can use it once now. if the special happens again in may, you'll be able to use it once in may.

(at least this has been my experience so far!)

Awesome thank you for the info! I may make another purchase, I only buy beautyblenders from them and I have them stockpiled up now. 

Nordies (online and in store) is price matching Macys so some brands like Anastasia, Mac, Smashbox, Urban Decay are discounted up to 15% off!

Guys, check inside the boxes if you got in on the Laneige deal at Target.  I got this in the mail today.  Yep, someone boxed up a used tester and sent it back to the warehouse.

laneige.png

qOAa_f-maxage-0.gif

@bratknits, no flippin way!!! I would not be happy either if I opened something I just purchased expecting a new product and saw that! Hmmmm.jpg

testing