Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Patchology on Gilt City

Screen Shot 2017-03-14 at 9.05.28 AM.png

Urban Decay - Today ONLY! - Beauty Junkies program! You can get access to the not yet released Makeup Remover spray (Free with any purchase, no minimum)

Screen Shot 2017-03-14 at 12.00.14 PM.png

Sephora e-bates at 8% today

Macys dot com 15% off  cosmetics with code VIP. The only exclusion is Channel on line.

I was bummed out when I didn't get this palette, but just found it at Macy's. 

Grav3yard Girl Swamp Queen

IMG_1633.PNG

several high end & boutique fragrance  brands like Dior, Tory Burch and Tom Ford also excluded but works on items already on sale  works on all  the items now except Chanel! 

Cult Beauty

170312_CharlotteTilbury_email_wk11_GWPb.jpg

Topcashback uk is 9% cashback for existing customers and 11% for new customers. 

I ordered the sheet mask set & a lip cheat liner. The sheet masks can be used 3 x's each. 

I just seen this. It's tempting. Have Canadians been charged duties as of late on their orders?

BATH & UNWIND

IMG_3845.PNG

Beauty Brands

LG-Branded_06.jpg

@Ispend2much6,

Thanks, I've been wanting this palette!  🙂

@tsavorite  You're welcome!  I wasn't sure if you had bought this or not.

UD Direct

UD.jpg

Thank you very much for sharing. I ordered a brow box from the sample section.

❤️ minis ❤️

@darkiceis And thank you for letting me know the brow boxes are back in stock 🙂 I've been trying to get the brown sugar one for a while now but it keeps going oos. Thanks!!

PTR Direct 1.7 OZ "Moor 2 Love" Duo (Mask and cloth)

PTR.gif

SpaceNK $20 off $100 through 2/20

Code: EXPLORE17

Excludes sale & gift cards. 

Few new things added to the Makeup Geek sale section🙈

Looking for a deal on Paula's Choice.  Is the only place to buy on her website?  I get emails so I see what they offer, and someone once said codes are stackable?  I may get some Of the BHa.  Anyone have any other favs from PC?

Anonymous Insider

@AnonymousI love Paula's Choice! The BHA is great. I also love the line minimizer, 1% retinol booster, Resist toner and Skin Recovery cleanser.

You can stack two codes at PC direct (though discounts don't usually stack, you can do a discount and a gwp) and new customers can get $10 off with a referral.

And for cashback, Topcashback give 7% on all purchases and 15% on sets. Givingassistant is also similar (even though they state 15%, I got more like 7% recently)

testing