Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Thanks!!

One of Nordstrom's 3 free beauty samples is 

'Editions de Parfums Frédéric Malle Portrait of a Lady Parfum Spray Sample'. It's .12 oz according to the photo. A travel spray is $72 for .34 oz, so the sample value is about $25!

image.jpeg

I LOVE this perfume but ran out a while ago - thank you!!

Ulta Hair GWP - today online. Stack with the their Ulta freebies available on that thread

IMG_0218.PNG

can someone give link to this, thank u

So this may be a stupid question (I never really shop at Ulta) - but how do you get this to show up in your cart? I've added $40+ of haircare, but don't know how to redeem! 

Anonymous Insider

You have to add the free item to your cart. Usually you can find it on the gift with purchase page, found under the gifts drop down in the menu.

It is not under gwp section

Anonymous Insider

@Sravanthi PM'd you. For me it is showing on the gwp page...who knows 🙂

Found it - thank ya, great deal!

I posted this in the Too Faced thread but posting again here just in case...

People who still have the discount from the Too Faced Sorry email... it should work on the new collection.

Screen Shot 2017-03-09 at 6.31.22 AM.png

not working for me but, think they shut it down. congrats if you got an order in!!

Was it only sent to certain people and if so what was required to receive the discount? Thanks in advance! 

It was sent to people who got the peach palette late

Not sure if anyone is interested, but some of the Ren skincare is on sale at anthropologie. 🙂

Screen Shot 2017-03-08 at 23.05.46 .png

A few hardcore GWP stacking opportunities at Nordstrom! If anyone needs to stock up on skincare items, check out Nordstrom's GWP. Right now they have (they all stack as long as individual requirements are met):

- 17-pc set with a $125 or more skincare purchase; spend $150 and get a luna play as well

- 7-pc set with a $85 or more natural beauty purchase

- 8-pc set with a $85 or more skincare or makeup purchase with code BLACK or GREY

And, a few brands that are classified as "natural beauty," including Fresh, Elemis, Kypris, are giving out their own GWPs as well.

Spoiler
To give you an idea:
nordies1.jpg
nordies 2.jpg
nordies 3.jpg
Plus 3 samples of your choice. 

Anonymous Insider

This is too funny.  I ordered the exact thing about three hours ago.

Wait, like a Luna that only works a few times or ?

@imbeautiful It's Luna play, the non-rechargeable one. 🙂

Lol! Almost made me stop in my tracks, I was like wait, what!? How are they doing that LOL 

Some good stuff at Costco right now. Some is members only. This Whamisa mist retails for $38 and I've been wanting to try it. 

IMG_2909.JPG

Also saw a couple MAC products, Lipstick Queen set, Tarte lip set, some Becca, seems like a better than normal assortment. 

testing