Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

People Shop ~ 50% off with code "sale50" plus you get the vanilla mint EOS lip balm

*exclusions may apply 

I have a bunch of random things in my cart and the 50% is applying to the whole cart

Unfortunately this does not stack with any other code ~ at least the two codes I remember.

@lisainprogress saw this and thought, "oh gosh not this again!" after the January shenanigans lol

Thanks @lisainprogress!  I gotta get some backup sunglasses 😎 

Grande Cosmetics is on HSN!

I just ordered another one of those Grande Lips sets with the 4 minis for $10. 😄 I think it's already marked down to $20, and I used a $10 off coupon code. I'm not sure if it's a general promo code that can be reused but the code was 161134.

Rachel Zoe Box of Style on sale at Gilt City.  For $89.99, you get:

One Seasonal Box of Style (spring is available)

$100 credit towards purchases ($50 from Gilt City and $50 in your first box)

Use code "take30" to bring the price down to $64.99!  New subscribers only; link at the My Subscription Addiction site.

Here's a picture of the spring box:via My Subscription Addiction
Box-of-style-by-the-zoe-report-spring-2017-0006.jpg

It's a pretty amazing deal I, personally, could not resist. The Tatcha is $65 all on its own, so if you think about it, the handbag, fancy water bottle, earrings, scarf, goblet, and nail polish are like a GWP. Possibly the greatest GWP ever offered. 

@MarciaBrady  Your avatar always cracks me up when I see it. 🙂

I agree with you. I don't know if you looked up the unboxing video but the purse is pretty large too.

I just wish I hadn't ordered it a day or two before this deal came live! 

Jo Malone lovers: in nordsroms sample section there is an oud and bergamot vial!

It was already posted a few days ago but I figured Id post again for those who didnt see! On Dr Brandts direct website, you can use code "FB17" to get 45% off (not sure when this ends) or you can add $69 or more worth of items to your cart and add a free full sized microderm at checkout! These do not combine sadly, but they are both great deals 🙂

So just wanted to share that Alyaka is now on Top Cash Back UK along with Cult Beauty and Bath & Unwind. PM me if you need a referral. Alyaka is currently at 11.1%

good deal for SAKS direct - from DealMoon

Screen Shot 2017-03-08 at 9.06.39 AM.png

Thanks, @shirleylin88.

This code works on Saks' Sugarfina selection. 🙂

@pinyo  @Tamara76 

Thanks for the tag! @Ispend2much6 😊

Didn't see this posted:

Saks free sample of Chanel Rouge Coco gloss in Bitter Orange with any beauty or fragrance purchase. Code is Chanel8.

canvas.png

BATH & UNWIND

image.jpeg

Ulta's Beauty Break

Screen Shot 2017-03-08 at 8.49.23 AM.png

• Photofinish Foundation Primer sample (0.25 oz)
  • L.A. Lights Blendable Lip and Check Color sample (0.03 oz)
  • Always On Matte Liquid Lipstick in Driver's Seat sample
  • Be Legendary Cream Lipstick in Legendary sample
  • Cosmetic Black in Black (8.5" W x 4.75" H x 0.5" D)

ETA: It's a $60 buy in this week

Kiko

kiko.jpg

Lancome

upload_1310403786482491341.jpg

Origins

upload_4351811523599094164.jpg

La Mer

upload_6666735912187521698.jpg

I literally have been unable to log in for the last 2 days 😞

But anyhoo, HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY!

Let's celebrate by treating ourselves 😉

testing