Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Today I received one of those Saks discount cards in the mail. I tried using it but it wasn't working. CS told me the promotion doesn't start until the 10th. So be on the look out 😉

Discount is $50 off $250, $150 off $500 and $300 off $1000. I believe it can be use on beauty since it's not listed in the exclusions (except for pre-order items).

In other words, prepare your carts and check the beauty offers.

Okay, this is bad.  I went to login and got a dialog box that said, "This connection is not secure.  Logins entered here could be compromised."

@lmi82@shirleylin88@ZombieMetroAnt

OMG!! 😵 No bueno...

1.JPG

Spoiler

Just an FYI-When I logged on tonight, for the first time I got a warning that this site's connection is not secure.

Maybe its just while you shop because it shows secured when you attempt to check out

1.JPG

Spoiler
I say attempt  because then I get the ol' error message (the same one I get in the morning when I ask myself "will I fit into my skinny jeans today?)

11.JPG

@ZombieMetroAnt  lol!  I wish I could remember the exact message.  I also just upgraded Firefox so maybe that has something to do with it.

@ZombieMetroAnt That's probably it. Still, it'd be nice if BT was secure as well. 

Yes @lmi82!  I totally agree with you...000000000.JPG

Spoiler
but since you mentioned it, just saw this on Bobbi Brown's site - EEK!!!
1.JPG

i just checked and bloomingdales is the same, so I wonder if this is constant 

@shirleylin88 I think it varies. I just checked J.Crew's website and it's secure (even when browsing). 

On the other hand, Nordstrom is the same as Bloomingdales and Sephora. 

@Ispend2much6 I think that's because BT isn't a https site. Weird that they don't have that extra layer of security. Especially with people posting photos and all of those troll attacks.

Edit: Holy crap. Even the main site isn't secure. WTF, Sephora.

Weird! I wonder if there was just something new all-together regulation wise for the level of internet security needed. I have a couple friends who sell LuLaRoe but are getting out of the business because of some new terms dealing with how the distributors will now be responsible financially if a customers info gets breached when 

LulaRoe is bad news. MLM as a whole are.

@lmi82  I was shocked too.  This is new.  And if BB and Bloomie's are showing the same, I wonder if they are all on the same server who is having issues?  Also, in case you didn't see my above message, I just upgraded to the new version of Firefox, if that adds any helpful info.

whaaat!! that's scary!!!

Neiman Marcus LastCall online.

Ladies, do you have any reviews?

LastCall.jpg

MAC Lipglasses on sale on their website (making way for the repackaged/new ones)

Screen Shot 2017-03-07 at 7.45.52 PM.png

Thank you for posting.  I bought everything on my wishlist.

I was just going to post this on the MAC thread lol

Bumble and Bumble website. Ends tonight.

jsjsjssss.PNG

dksks.PNG

3 Replies
testing