Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Tatcha direct: travel size one step camellia cleansing oil (travel size) with $100+ and code CLEANSINGOIL17.

wwTgaODGXrqRwgcbrUapsNMwx38mR26ebqCU2aeWMF22dyLvNowC26WggK0k8hDepK5htDDsisbi--p27-HXl_--JQAt0sy8eB_TbQdX5IKfVVke4woBxMYI74stnzVPJn80HZjlxw=s0-d-e1-ft.jpg

Memebox is having a Doorbuster event until the 7th. The J.One Jelly Pack is only $19 bucks - sephora has it for $42.

PM for referral, you get 20% off your purchase of $25.

Do you know if the 20% will work with the doorbuster deals?

SpaceNK: lots of by Terry in their sale section, including this:

byterry.PNG

so tempting. this interests me but the full price always kept me away

Saw this on USGWP - there are 7 GWP's with any purchase on the REN website: 

renn.JPG

r1.JPG

Spoiler
No code needed - the two items above load up with any purchase.  Then you have the option two samples:
ren2.JPG

Final cart:
ren3.JPG

Ok so the gift sets are popping up with a 20% discount (once in cart). I'm not sure how it did it, it just refreshed there? Then there's a 10% discount for new customers that is combining with that. And then there's free shipping at $60, but it counts before discounts.

Anyway, yeah I did this one lol. $59 for the pure glow trio (I adore the glycolic mask), cleanse tone and nourish set, and the 7 GWPs 🙂

... And if you purchase an item that you have designated a favorite, the extra 10% will stack with all of these deals as well! Thanks for enabling me, I love REN Rose products when I get them with GWPs, but can't justify them at full price. Lucked out today!

Item Qty Subtotal
Moroccan Rose Gold Glow Perfect Dry Oil 1 $60.00
Mini Body Gift Set
Free with all orders!
1 $0.00
Evercalm™ Ultra Comforting Rescue Mask Sample
Free with all orders!
1 $0.00
Micro Polish Cleanser 5ml 1 $0.00
Clarimatte™ T-Zone Balancing Gel Cream 5ml 1 $0.00
Luxury Moroccan Rose Collection 1 $72.00
Subtotal $132.00
Shipping & Handling $0.00
Discount (Favourite Product, 10% off 1st order!) -$41.28
Grand Total $90.72

Oh and 4% Ebates, gotta not forget that!

So tempted since it's such a good deal... now if only shipping didn't cost $9 lol Shipping cost more than the item I have in my cart (some discount is applying to my cart)

Thanks for the deal @ZombieMetroAnt 😉

@lisainprogress

Spoiler
you're totally right girlfriend!  Their S&H is a bit much for me too Heart 

well....you have enabled me!!!!!

VIOLET GREY limited edition box THE BEAUTY SET THAT GIVES BACK (thanks to MSA for information and value calculation). Price 100$, value 227$. violetgrey(dot)com

VIOLET_BOX.jpg

What`s in the box?

• May Lindstrom The Honey Mud Gentle Cleansing Silk, full size 100 ml
  • Joanna Vargas Euphoria Mask, full size 5 Pack
  • Agent Nateur N °3 deodorant holi(stick), full size 30 ml
  • Pai Chamomile & Rosehip Calming Day Cream, deluxe travel size 10ml
  • Tata Harper Hydrating Floral Essence, deluxe travel size 15ml
  • KNC All Natural Collagen Infused Lip Mask, single
  • Signature gift box

Thank you!

ugh it's going to be really hard to talk myself out of this one....

I REALLY want this XD
But I am drowning in product

This is such a great deal--that ML Honey Mud is so, so good and is worth $90 by itself!

Yes, I try to tell myself "you don`t need another ton of skincare", but this deal is sooo awesome!

Recently received the Porter magazine and saw the ad for their subscription. Decide to try my luck for the freebies, so I'll report back if I actually get the free gifts at the end of the month. I paid using Paypal so I don't feel too bad about spending $25 bucks.

Screen Shot 2017-03-02 at 3.51.04 PM.png

Spoiler
portersubs dotcom / foreo2

@lisainprogress dI'd you get the foreos?

@lisainprogress couple month ago they offered Kevyn Aucoin set with subscription. But it was mentioned "it can take up to 28 days to receive your gift". I got mine like a week ago - full size brow pencil, mascara and lash curler.

1 Reply
testing