Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Awesome thank you @spubu and @jessikacast! Picked up one of the liners and one of the glosses for less than the price of the liner itself 🙂

TJ MAXX online

tjm4.jpgnars1.jpgnars2.jpgtjm.jpgtjm3.jpg

Thank you sooooo much

Did anyone buy into Pur Cosmetics $25 mystery bag this round? It's supposed to have foundation type products in there too? I am curious to see what is in it. Very tempted

@Maria88 i saw an unboxing on YouTube. It's a contour stick, a brow powder (reminds me of the smashbox one), mascara, chubby stick type lipstick, and cheek stain. Tbh looked really boring to me and glad I passed, but could just be me!

Becca, Kate Somerville, and NEST on Hautelook (the only NEST fragrance is orange blossom).

reposted.

upload_8894674763502281470.jpg

Anonymous Insider

I think I need nuance and ablaze in my life... do you guys think the bronzers are shimmery? when I zoom in on the website they seem to have the prettiest pearl shimmer!

Amethyst and Nuance look so pretty and mesmerizing *_*

ugh but alas....low buy

Seriously considering Ablaze and Nuance, so beautiful!!!!

awesome deallll!!!

I couldn't resist the Amethyst and Enamored palettes. And this is such a good deal since I would have purchsed both of those at $45 each. 

*drool* They look so pretty all together!

@Beadshopgirl I couldn't help myself and bought the two theory palettes 😕

Ulta Too-Faced Beauty Break!

Includes:

Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara in Black sample (0.17 oz)
Hangover Replenishing Face Primer sample (0.16 oz)
Sweet Peach Creamy Peach Oil Liplgoss sample (0.04 oz)
Milk Chocolate Soleil Light Medium Matte Bronzer sample (0.08 oz)

These two are in my top 5 favorites 😄 Jomalone also has 5 new Bloomsbury scents!IMG_2149.JPG

Ohh I love the pear cologne!

Bath and Unwind: free with about $100 USD purchase (it kicked in for me when I put two items totaling $130 in my basket)

1. Gold Rescue Cream 5ml
  2. Firming Body Oil 30ml
  3. Thermal Cleansing Balm 5ml
  4. Queen of Hungary Mist 30ml
  5. Copper Peel 2 x 8ml

I'm sorry I can't display an image.  It's not working for me and my computer.

@petitesweetmom  I'm sorry I can't remember who else like Omorovicza.

Awesome! Thanks for the tag @Ispend2much6

@petitesweetmom  You're welcome!  Have you tried the Gold Rescue Cream?  There's a little pot of it in this set; it's sooo good!

testing