Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Bath & Unwind - 3hour sale @Ispend2much6

4b208902-94a1-4fbe-b1c4-bd01b1ee5463.jpg

The have the Caudalie Beauty Elixir that I love for an amazing price but I can't get it because it it a "hazardous material" and can't be shipped to the US 😞

I wonder what's hazardous about it... I mean that's usually something we see for nail polishes and I've gotten them from the UK before so this is really odd.

That stinks.  The Caudalie Beauty Elixir is my #1 favorite product of anything I own!  I was fortunate to find some at Nordstrom Rack a couple of months ago (after someone here posted about it) for $14.97 each!!!!  It is a very pricey product.

@EvilLemons It has reached HG status for me too! Bath and Unwind has a 100mll bottle for less than what we pay for a 30ml bottle. Glad you were able to find some at the Rack. Unfortunately I don't have one close by

@veronika23  Thank you ma'am!

Saw more MAC products at Marshalls yesterday!! They had the lipstick Brave, Studio Fix Powder Foundation in NC43, and a mascara (extreme curl something-black and yellow tube) 

I bought a MAC lipstick at Marshall's last week. Amorous for $12.99.

Omg.. must go there asap!!!

If you're looking to replenish SR Good Genes, skinstore has it for 30% off. Use code SKIN30

sr.PNG

for any of you that have Verizon wireless- thru their rewards program SR Good Genes is about $65 and a few other SR goodies (no luna or UFO line yet though)

Sunday Riley's cosmetics are on sale at Verizon also; at least the blush in the shade blushing, the lip gloss, and the tinted primer.

Really good deal! I love Good Genes.

I have an Ulta 20% off coupon that expires tonight if anyone wants it. Please comment when used!

Spoiler
3KKUZL0H4H<

Same.

Spoiler
3KKUZ5DL8V

omg thank you so much! 😄 I was deciding if I should make the leap into makeup from just skincare and this helped push me over the edge. 😄

Origins direct

Screen Shot 2017-02-25 at 7.29.47 PM.png

I have an Ulta 20% off code good thru tonight. Please reply to this post if you've used the code.

Spoiler
3KKUZFR3VE

Anonymous Insider

Used!! Thank you so much!!!! Much love to you!

codes comment when usedFRIENDS & FAMILY EVENT SAVE UP TO 30% - SHOP NOW

Looks like Beauty Brands (beautybrands dot com).

I believe those are generic codes. Like, one time use per account, but everyone can use the same code.

5 Replies
testing