Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Ladies..did anyone get a PM from a new user and something about a glitch?

coupon cabin is doing $5 off $5 Amazon coupon. They seem to be only doing 20 every hour. Screen Shot 2017-02-17 at 4.12.09 PM.pngAlso, I've never seen this before in the terms of these deals, but you need to foward your order confirmation to them to get your cash back:

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2017-02-17 at 4.13.58 PM.png
Anonymous Insider

@TofuI thought about doing that deal but then got caught up doing something and forgot when the next hour slot rolled around lol. Oh well, I'd think this one was really popular. 

I've never seen that requirement either for these type of deals at Couponcabin. Interestingly when I read the t&cs it didn't exclude gift cards so I'm wondering if that would have worked (I was undecided on what to buy) but possibly not as they usually are excluded. Interested to hear if anyone here took up this deal and how it went.

I didn't buy a gift card with this, but they emailed me back within five minutes crediting me the $5 and telling me not to email them my receipts anymore LOL. What do you want from me, Coupon Cabin??

Anonymous Insider

Wow, that is so weird! I mean they specifically asked people to email them! I bet they had tons of emails forwarded to them and decided it was too much trouble...or perhaps one dept didn't tell the other what they decided. So funny though!

Anyway glad to hear you got your cashback quickly and without issue and hopefully they won't ask for emails again...because I for one will be forwarding them lol.

I know this isn't the same as buying straight from Sephora (points-wise), but if anyone missed out on the $12 KVD Lightning Liners, all 10 colors are available from KVD Direct.

Free shipping w/ code FEBSHIP

Spoiler
@h3llc4t not sure if you were still looking for these? 🙂 you posted a few weeks back in the KVD thread

Pur minerals mystery bag, $25 for 5 (6?) Items, valued at 120. Seems to include a foundation

rps20170217_123916.jpg

Laura Geller on Hautelook today:

laura.JPG

Bobbi Brown Direct: 

(Photo is the ready set nude option)

20170217_072436.png

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

FYI, I got additional 20% off the hot buys! Try and see if it still works! 

@Sihara  I just wanted to mention that your Ultamate Rewards MC card number is showing. 🙂  I

Thank you! 💋 Don't know how I missed that 😊

You're welcome.

So...you didn't have to actually spend $125?  Even before the coupon?!

What sabrinas said ☺️

Okay, WOW...I don't know how to post a picture of my order but I got a ton of stuff, and quite cheaply, IMO!  

I went with the Benefit deal (thanks to whomever mentioned that earlier; I went back but couldn't find the post).

I got ALL the freebies and paid a grand total of $53.93 with tax!  Woooo...great success!

Thank you to everyone for posting.

Anonymous Insider

I'm so wishing I'd spent enough money at Ulta this year to be Platinum and save all this money on this deal 😄 Loving hearing about everyone's hauls though!

@EvilLemons The freebie totals are counting towards the $125 you need for the platinum bag! I made an order for a couple things and after my promo code it came up to $78 pre tax and my bag was still free 😄

Yep, mine was 64 before tax and worked with the bag and all the freebies.

Oh my!  That's insane!  I had no idea.  

testing