Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

MUJI 5 and 2 drawer are $10 

Screenshot_2017-01-30-13-24-15.png

Thank you!!! I just purchased one today, I would have gotten a few more but it too heavy for me carry it home.  

Yea the sire is being super slow @EvilLemons. I finally got to the checkout and decided against buying. Between the $4 handling charge per box and the additional cost of shopping, it's not worth it to me anymore. =/ still a good price but meh. I really wanted a couple though

I wonder how much it would cost to ship these out to those who don't want to pay the overpriced handling + shipping fee

The store closest to me is 30/40 mins away but doable. I shall look into this!!

Yep, I'm right there with you!  They are doing this to celebrate opening their store on Newbury St. in Boston...I'm about 1.5 hours from there and I'm tempted to make a day of it (via the train, not driving!).  I probably won't though.  I'm always more ambitious in the planning/'I should!' phase vs when it comes time to actually do it.

Just a warning to be careful buying online. Right after I purchased from this website, my cc was stolen from a Japanese web services company.

That's horrible!  I was just on their website and it wasn't working.  I have a cc that I keep solely for online purchases so my total damage would be less than $100.  Of course, I wouldn't be happy to lose 'only' $100!

I always face palm when I see these being sold for $10 because I bought a bunch at full-price when I went to NY over the summer and now they have a store in Boston and I'm crying all over again because I could have saved so much money and I don't need any more now lol

Did anyone else order the Popsugar Must have January box at the 40% discount? I have yet to receive any update on this and I cant find a way of looking up my order on their site. And the order was placed on 1/23

@Maria88 They take awhile to process; I think they wait until they're done selling them all.  You will get it though.  I haven't heard anything either.

looks like it is still "processing" ; I have a confirmation from my order so I'm giving it another week before contacting them. Assuming they got a lot of orders for this one!

Sorry about the horrible lighting 😕

Cleansing oil 30ml / 1 fl. oz.

Hand cream 10ml / 0.3 oz.

Divine cream 4ml / 0.14 oz.

20170130_124309.jpg

I had an easy time picking it up. Plus there's an offer for $10 off $30 in-stores with this freebie, if you choose to purchase something. I believe the $10 off is valid until the 13th.

Thanks, @lisainprogress and @TrysBeautyItems! I was able to pick it up just now 🙂 The cleansing oil, the hand cream, and the divine creme were in the free kit. I used the $10 off $35 to buy the 100% Shea Butter and the 2 Lip Balms. Plus I got an extra freebie--a foil of milk concentrate body lotion! Not bad for less than $29! Loccitane.jpg

For the people that got the email directly from L'Occitane, did you use that email to claim your gift? When I selected my 3 additional recipients, it asked me to claim mine as well so I did but I never got another email. 

@stemchick I haven't picked up this round yet. But, with the email there's a link (check spam) to reserve yours for a store you chose, so you're in their system. Even tho the email has a code, my store just asked for the name it was under and completely ignored me gain the email..even ignored my question 'need the code'

I was a referred for that one above, if it makes a diff.

Editing/autocorrect being goofy..

Meant 

Just asked for name it was under and completely ignored me having the email with code

I was sent another email with a code @stemchick

@lisainprogess how long did it take for you to get the email?

I got it pretty fast @stemchick

@lisainprogress where do you find the $10 off 30? I need to hustle to go get this!

When I asked for the free gift, she told me that I could get 10 off 30 in stores. Don't know if there's a coupon code or anything. I just asked when it expired because I know we have until the 28th to get the free gift. 

testing