Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

I wanted to thank @Tofu for the deal you posted a couple weeks ago from Macy's for the Juicy perfume and bag for $25. I didn't believe I'd get the $10 back from RMN, but yay the cash back was in my Paypal today!!! What a sweet sweet deal 🙂 Thank you so much for posting the deal!!! 

Also thanks to @notcreative for maintaining this board and everyone else for posting these wonderful deals. 

@Glitternoodle @Tofu is there a way to check the status of these deals on the RMN site? I tried to find it but couldn't. 😞 I checked my Paypal and it hasn't posted yet. 

@NancieNano I kept checking and there was nothing in my RMN account to show that the rebate was pending. I got the approval email and the paypal notification back to back, so hopefully you might still get it.

Not that I'm aware of, sorry! You could try and email them, which I was about to do today if it didn't post. I got an email this morning from paypal stating RMN posted my rebate, so if you don't see anything by the end of this week, I would email them to see if maybe something went wrong with popup blockers or something. 

@Glitternoodle @Tofu, my RMN  10.00 rebate posted today:) I still don't know how you track items on the RMN site though. Lol. Thanks again @Tofu for posting the deal!

@NancieNano I'm so happy you got your rebate too! What a deal 🙂 Thanks again from me too @Tofu

Thank you @Glitternoodle @Tofu 🙂

I just got my $10 rebate today as well! I had given up last night of ever seeing this rebate haha. The backpack that came with the perfume ended up kinda ugly and hard to use (for some reason I thought it would be a fake leather instead of a glittery canvas material), but hey I can't complain now that I got my $10 back. 🙂

I probably won't use the bag, but I think it's cute enough to gift to one of my younger cousins or something. I'm just happy about the $15 perfume 🙂

Hey guys, I have an Ulta 20% I won't be using. Please comment when used.

Spoiler
3JXRZ145BJE

thank you! 😄 I used this!

Thanks Gingaaa!

I saw the email on my phone, but I only read the half that shows up to notify me I have a email.  I thought it was only Urban Decay, I would have missed out!!

You're welcome! I wasn't expecting this little surprise, so my morning has been made- doesn't take much, lol!

Check your emails! I just received an email from Ulta for 20% off, today only, it includes prestige brands and fragrance.

Fine print:

Coupon offer valid on all regular price and sale merchandise. Not valid on Lancôme, Clinique, Dermalogica, Beauty Steals®, Beauty Deals™, Dyson, Salon services, Dermalogica skin services, clearance and Benefit Brow Bar Services. Cannot be redeemed for cash or gift cards. For a complete list brands eligible visit ULTA This offer cannot be combined with any other Ulta Beauty coupon offer. Not valid on prior purchases. Void if copied or transferred andwhere prohibited by law. May be used on a single purchase and is limited to stock on hand. We reserve the right to limit quantities to normal retail purchases. Limit one per customer, per visit.

I love Ulta!!! Dealseeker in me wishes there was a GWP bag but about to break my low buy...

I was just checking that out too. The free Drybar and Honest Beauty are still working 🙂

Ohhh so it works on Nars now too?!?!??!?! @gingaaa 😮

@sabrinasI just successfully used my code on a couple of Nars lippies, because I needed more lipstick 😄

Looks like it may? The last time we had 20% off I was able to use it on Nars, even though the fine print said otherwise.

Make sure to check your inboxes and your spam folders! Just got this in my inbox this morning and it looks like it will work on PRESTIGE brands as well. Note* It is only good for today. (Code looks it is linked to account so I blanked mine out.. hope everyone gets one)

Screen Shot 2017-01-28 at 8.13.56 AM.png

Beauty Beyond Borders will be donating 100% of their proceeds from sales this weekend to Planned Parenthood. You save an additional 25% on your purchase with the code EMPOWERED. Shipping is a flat fee of $5.

xKL0e80.jpg

testing