Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

My Tatcha order arrived. Thank you guys for sharing promo code!! 

IMG_3378.JPG

Not sure if this was posted before. Certainly not as good as $10 or $8 masks. This works only on certain things, I think.

IMG_6834.PNG

Shu Uemura - 20% off AND free shipping on all orders!

Code: CNYVIP

**I'm not sure if this is a targeted offer. If it is, CNY15 gives you 15% off and FS

MSA posted the preview for Targets Feb box

target 2.JPG

Spoiler
target.JPG
target 1.JPG

Have you guys noticed these don't sell as fast as they used too?0.JPG

I for one have stopped buying them since they upped the price.  =/

I used to stay up late and wait for them. And I actually ordered the January box last week, when it was on sale for $7. Still in stock, this late in the month.

They had a $5 one for January, also, and that one sold out pretty quickly IIRC. But yeah, I used to get up super early to order mine because they would get snapped up so fast.

Other than the $5 January one I've actually skipped a few months now because they just don't have as many products that I'm interested in anymore.

Ring in the Year of the Rooster Rejuvenated

Origins

LUNAR NEW YEAR LIMITED EDITION SPECIALLY DECORATED WITH A YEAR OF THE ROOSTER DESIGN

Origins

Spoiler

LUNAR NEW YEAR Special Offer Pick a free trio when you spend 55 dollars

Hydrate and soothe CODE ROOSTER1 or Fight lines and wrinkels CODE ROOSTER2 or  Boost glow CODE ROOSTER3 SHOP NOW

eBay: (just for tonight-01/26/17 until 8PM Pacific)

03033Flsh126_HPBB_Large.jpg

How to redeem your Coupon:

1. Shop for eligible items. (See below for exclusions.)
  2. Pay for your item with PayPal by 8PM Pacific Time on January 26, 2017
  3. Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: CJANUARY15OFF

"The Coupon is for a $15 discount off a minimum purchase of $75, valid until 8:00 PM PT on January 26, 2017. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible items on eBay.com. Eligible items exclude Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, and Real Estate. Coupon can be used once per PayPal account within a single transaction (or cart), while supplies last. Only eBay members paying with a PayPal account registered with an address located in the United States or Canada can receive the discount."

Thanks for posting! I love when eBay does these promos!

zoe.jpg

Do you know when these codes expire? Been dying to buy a Dagne Dover bag!

@jominguez I don`t know, sorry. I got email, but it does not say anything about expiration date.

Reveived my PUR Cosmetics Mystery Bag Today

Pur2.jpg

pur1.jpg

Spoiler
Glowing Days Smoldering Nights Palette 29.00
Cease Crease Eye Shadow Primer         18.00
Eye Pencil With Smudger (peridot)         17.00
Big Look Mascara                                 21.00
Eye Shadow Brush                               16.00
                                                           -------
Total                                                    101.00

My first time trying PUR Cosmetics so for 15.00 I'm happy with both the price and selection of products:)

I got the same exact bag @NancieNano

same! wonder if there were any variations but I'm happy with this mystery bag

It will be interesting to see how many variations get posted @Maria88

Whoa! That's a good one!

Mind if I ask if it came UPS or USPS? I got shipping confirmation but no tracking #

USPS @ Alicehoopz 🙂

Nice @NancieNano! Heart Love getting brushes - this looks like a winning bag!  You scored 00000.JPG

Thanks to your tag @zombiemetroant!

testing