Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

If I'm reading @McCakes post correctly, it is $69.99 for a set of 12 masks making each one $5.83 @kovalevka. Even when you add in the $9.99 shipping they still come out cheaper at $6.67 a piece. 🙂

I think @kovalevka is getting 3 masks per box for $8! 

Not sure what the gold does for your skin, but I'm loving gel masks atm so that $8 pack sounds awesome!

If she is (I can't tell by the packaging) then that is a great deal @whitepolkydots!  My Marshall's never has anything good though 😞

I can't believe the original price. I wonder if anyone actually buys them for 5k @.@

😁 I wonder who?

Anonymous Insider

Wolford are on RueLaLa today...I think @DaintyDiva was looking! It doesn't look like the greatest selection but might be worth checking out.

@Anonymous Thank you for tagging me! Love BTers 🙂

FarmacyBeauty direct

Buy 1 3pk masks get one 3pk free

free shipping

banner-left-2

Shipping to Canada is $40!! For a few sheet masks?? That's insane.

New things added to the Birchbox sales page. Everything on the sales page is marked off 30% in your cart.

The following items are marked 40% off in your cart for a limited time!

Benefit Cosmetics Gals Just Wanna Have Fun

Originally $46.. NOW $27.60

upload_3766850599799201563.png

Benefit Cosmetics Girl-A-Rama

Originally $36.. NOW $21.60

girl-a-rama-wwl-2.jpg

Benefit Cosmetics Girl O’Clock Rock

Originally $45.. NOW $27!!!

upload_2544769671144788696.jpg

Get these now.. My opinion is they will sell out fast!!!

I know the Benefit Cosmetics Girl O’Clock Rock is SOLD OUT everywhere so this is an amazing deal. I got last year's version of it sale and it was a great deal. Definitely something to consider for those who love Benefit or those who would like an inexpensive way to be introduced to the brand.

It says on the sales page that it is not valid with other discounts, so try codes at your own choice. 

Please note: I just got done speaking with online Birchbox chat. Right now for some reason the 40% is not coming off in your cart. You can either chat with them or schedule a call and they will adjust the difference so you get the 40% off!

If it's sold out, you can get same price at Macy's plus free GWP with $50 and $65

@kovalevka, will Macy's price match the actual coupon? B/c it is a discounted price after coupon.. not on the actual product page. And if so, they can't match it now?

These benefits sets are on sale up to 50% off  for same price at Macy's , @willa25 Girl a drama is $21.60 . Sale end 01/29 at Macy's 

I just looked at Macy's.. Girl O’Clock Rock must have sold out earlier I guess

THANK YOU @kovalevka! I had no idea. I really appreciate this info!

You're welcome, @willa25. I posted this deal yesterday and it seems like Benefit GWP box was OOS but they still have eyes mask in stock for $65 purchase and 7 days Lancôme skincare foils I think

Check your emails

Patchology targeted deal

Winter Sale- Shop Now

Spring (app and ShopSpring) has a coupon that gives 20% off select beauty products: LUNAR20. And Ebates is at a whopping 18% today!

Are you sleeping? Bluemercury has new freebies in stock live. My first time getting Darphin set and I hope it'll be shipped soon. Updated: Day2night is restocked. Caudalie peels, serum, milk cleanser are OOS, now.

Drats! I missed out once again. lol

I'm sure it'll be back in stock sometimes soon

1 Reply
testing