Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

If anyone is planning on getting the Lancôme la rose blush, it is now available at Nordstrom, with a GWP.  The buy in is lower than the blush price.

Receive deluxe samples of Advanced Génifique Youth Activating Concentrate (0.27 oz.), Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover (1.7 oz.), Cils Booster XL Super Enhancing Mascara Base (0.07 oz.) and Hypnôse Drama Full Volume Mascara in Black (0.13 oz.) with your $50 Lancôme purchase. Online only. One per person, while supply last

Here's a 50 off $200 code for Cole Haan for whoever wants it: CHEM-8937-7896-2781 valid til 2/13

Ahhhh this is amazing!! I love cole haan. I didn't realize he did promo codes

They have tons of promo codes. Never pay full price for their items. 

For the Ulta in store 50%  off clearance sale, look in the non-sale/clearance areas.   Today, I went to a store that had a bunch of Real Technique holiday sets (Berlin and Color pop) that weren't marked.  The SA was surprised that they rang up on sale.

Tatcha direct: Free 15mL essence sample with any purchase. Code: TRYESSENCE

expires jan 22 11:59PM

Thank you ❤️ BeFrugal is at 8% cash back 😊

I'm supposed to stop collecting minis...but how can you say no to a Tatcha mini? I ordered a travel size body butter for $12 in order to qualify, but someone could spend as little as $8 if they get the hand cream

And it doesn't seem to have a minimum, so anyone wanting to try Tatcha you can buy 1 travel size, get the essence with TRYESSENCE and 3 packet samples!jkl;.png

I've just signed up and got 3 orders with TRYESSENCE and Welcomegift. I'm happy with just hand cream orders.

@kovalevka were you able to combine codes?

No, limiting 1 code per order. I placed 3 orders. @misscg

jus placed my order for a handcream. really excited!! thank you !!! 😛

I just placed my order with the $8 travel handcream! Let's see if this works for me! 

Their hydration mist makes me have an allergic reaction

I'm not a fan of the mist either. To me it doesn't hydrate (just temporarily wets my skin) and the scent is a bit much.

Tatcha is 4% cashback on eBates too!

Nordstrom's GWP $88 buy in. Not sure if this was posted already and not the most enticing, but this would be nice stacked with some other GWPs if you were going to buy anyways 😄

Screen Shot 2017-01-19 at 8.23.33 AM.png

There was step up gift by spending $113 and you got 2 more Fresh deluxe samples. It was sold out and they replaced it with different brand.

GMA steals and deals has patchology on sale, the face masks are 50 % off , the lip gels and eye gels are 50% off on sale  at Ulta as well as this site The foot posh pedi peel is Reg. $25 at Ulta and $17 50 at this site but not the 50 % off as claimed 

I really need some 🎭 

Don't hiss at me please...20% off Lime Crime.  I think it's a universal code.

LCGIFT20

Expires 3/11

2 Replies
testing