Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Screen Shot 2017-01-19 at 1.48.24 AM.png

I picked these myself - think there were only 1 of each because I couldn't add multiple, they disappeared from the sample page after I checked out so I hope I get them!

Best value is the resveratrol eye balm sample (5ml), I checked and they have a bunch of them in stock (let me add 3 but I decided not to buy for now). 

I like that gloss. Good find through. I don't know when it starts getting more stuffs in stock. Only 1 thing I know is I'm new to BM and samples sold out in minute.

I think it is random! Yesterday I woke up and checked and I could tell there had been a restock sometime because there were leftover (not great) items. The first time I bought from them a week ago the samples took a while to disappear - but people complained they didn't receive their samples that they ordered. So I hope that if they are disappearing fast that means they revamped their inventory system and we are guaranteed the items 🙂 

@xcicee I hope so. Because I'm staying awake, right now. This is my 2nd midnight mini haul! ☺️☺️🙈

@kovalevka I stayed up too and I think all they restocked were foils 😞 😞 😞 LOL poor us 

Costco has the large (50ml)  Marula facial oil for $60. Usually $78! I love this stuff! Sephora doesn't carry it anymore. 😞

KOHLS DIRECT

50% off BLISS PRODUCTS

FREE SHIPPING CODE FREE4JAN  **Must use Kohls Credit Card as form of payment for it to apply**

Ebates 6%

you know what I'm getting @notcreative!

Got my BlueMercury order 🙂 Thanks @Meesh123 for sharing this deal!

20170118_154638.jpg

Spoiler
Purchase the pencil sharpener on top. 
The Trish McEvoy lip gloss and bronzer? got replaced with a mascara and eyeliner (which suits my needs more)
And I got two nest candles. I realized that you can add more of one sample but limited to 3 (though that might change, who knows)

@lisainprogress Yay! Glad you got your goodies. I didn't realize you could add more of one sample so that's good to know for next time. I'm glad the substitution worked out in your favor as well. 

@lisainprogress, That's a nice substitution! Are they DS or FS?

Edit: It looks like the TM substitutions are a GWP with a 100.00 buy in!

They're DS @NancieNano 

I would give you the oz. of each product but it doesn't say. I'm happy they substituted it because I was reading how others didn't get their LM samples and didn't get anything to replace it.

@lisainprogress Don't you love blue mercury's sample section? I got the same candle and it smells so good! Didn't realize you could change the quantity, thanks for the tip!

I saw the tiny box and was afraid I didn't get the candle, but once I cut into the box, I could smell the candle! @jen81

I guess I'll be checking bluemercury from time to time to see what's in the sample section.

i got the candle too...and i agree...smells wonderful!

Paul & Joe Sister - 50% off sitewide.

They have a few cute accessories and 2 makeup sets  in stock.

$60                        $21

ACK!!!  The millionth time's the charm...IT WORKED!  No idea why but thanks!!!  I'm gonna go check out before it changes its mind.

Edited to add:  I give up.  This is ridiculous!  Sorry to complain...but since it took me so long to get the free sona bag, the free Stri-vectin thing went out of stock...I was annoyed but, whatever...still getting lots of free stuff...until I went to check out...and now I'm being charged for both the skin care AND sona bags.  My total went from $50 something to close to $200!!!!  What a huge waste of time.  

Hmmm...now that I think about it, maybe that Stri-vectin thing counted as $50 toward the bags, even though it was technically free.

Okay, shutting up now.  Sorry.  😕 

Sorry to have to ask, but how do I add the Sona bag? I tried the item # listed and also tried adding it in the address bar.  Thanks for any help!  

Also, I received an email for a free Ulta beauty collection eye primer in champagne but it doesn't come up as free.  Any advice on that?

Thanks again!

Edited to add:  Okay, I did a Google search and found the bag...but upon adding it to my cart, it isn't free, but $75.  What am I doing wrong?

Try entering SONAGASPARIAN in the box for coupon codes. It worked for me when I tried it a few minutes ago :).

I actually tried that as well but nope, not working!  It says I don't qualify.  Thank you both for posting.  Arrrgh...

Hey @EvilLemons since you have it in your cart, type in SONAGASPARIAN in the promo code section! Hope this helps!

testing