Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Origins direct GWP: Choose 5 out of 14 deluxe samples, and 1 of 4 makeup bags (they're all super cute)! 

Origins.JPG

Quick question! I got my People Voice Box today...and the coffee mug is missing the lid. That was one of the items I really wanted. Should I call CS or just forget it since I did make 2 orders after and I don't want to push my luck. TIA 🙂 

@nik6543 Definitely call. My earrings were broken and I called. Unfortunatley they won't be able to send you a new box since they are OOS but they will refund you the cost of the box. Hope this helps. And @ZombieMetroAnt is correct when she says they have excellent CS!:)

@ZombieMetroAnt @Nikkihas3girls Thanks for the push! I will contact them tomorrow!! 🙂 

@nik6543 Do call CS.  They're service is amazing last time I had to deal with them.  

You should definitely contact them.  I don't think it's pushing your luck to ask for what you paid for

I keep forgetting to post this. $75 off your $350 purchase of La Mer at Saks. Please comment if used - good from 1/9 - 1/31

Spoiler
SAKSDB6CSFES

At Dermstore, take 25% on SkinMedica with the code SKIN25 at checkout. Sale ends 1/14/17 at 11:59 p.m. PT. tumblr_ojixcugocv1uxr7uuo1_540.jpg

At Target

targe.JPGtarget.JPG

thank you!! i was just about to pick up some staples. 😄

Dermstore

Screen shot 2017-01-09 at 2.43.53 PM.png

Bobbi Brown will be on HauteLook on Jan. 11 at 1PM Pacific.

benef.JPG

Spoiler
Some items...

ben.JPGbene.JPG

Nordstrom has a new GWP. It's heavy on foils and repeats, but the step up gift is pretty decent.Screen Shot 2017-01-09 at 1.26.11 PM.png

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2017-01-09 at 1.27.37 PM.png

For nail polish lovers like me 🙂

zoya.jpg

Rue La La has quite a bit of Guerlain and Dolce Gabbana beauty products on sale.  @meganlisa  in case you were interested.

@Ispend2much6 Thank you!  Going to look now!!!

I finally got my Provocative blush and Goddess lipstick. 

If anyone is interested, I have three 20% off codes for Too Faced.  Lemmi know  00000.JPG

tfc.JPG

Spoiler
Exclusions listed are: sale items & new collections (oops, sorry Peach!)

Sorry for the hassle with the delayed gift. Next time, I will not post them early, so I can make sure they go live as scheduled. Deals should not be a hassle, and I hope those who ordered and paid have no issues getting refunds.

Not at all! I am very grateful you posted about both bags.  😊 I love a good 'stacking', as well as the next girl/guy. A simple phone call to their customer service was all it took to receive a refund. Thank you for letting us know about this deal ❤️💋

testing