Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Gilt City has Skyn Iceland direct online credits for half off through January 25th.

$60 credit for $30

$100 credit for $50

$200 credit for $100

Screen Shot 2017-01-07 at 5.14.45 PM.png

I also believe the GlamGlow $30 off $80 coupon (free) is still available, with free full-size mystery cleanser (value $39).

So I've been having bad luck all week. 2017 is serving up some realness (at least for me). Taking my mind off this week, here's a list of birthday perks ~ I shall update this as more deals come across me.

** I'm sure majority of these are part of a rewards program, if you don't want to receive a bunch of promos, just create an email account for all the birthday stuff **

Sephora - Tarte, Caudalie or the Jack Black sets

Ulta - January gift is Benefit Porefessional 😞

Fresh Skincare - Soy cleanser + rose mask (same gift as Sephora's 2016 gift). Free in-stores or free with purchase online

Jo Malone - "JANBDAY17" for deluxe Lime Basil & Mandarin Body Creme <-- current promo "Desire" is for the same item >.>

Kiehl's - Lip balm of your choice with any purchase during your bday month

Shu Uemura - "itsmybday" for murakami mirror (pretty sure it's the keychain not the mirror)

Auntie Anne's - Free pretzel

Baskin-Robbins - Free 2.5 oz scoop or 3 oz. swirl of soft serve

Boudin Bakery - Free cookie

Denny's - Free Grand Slam

Jamba Juice - Free 12 oz juice

Starbucks - Free drink or food item. You also receive a discount code to use online

Sprinkles Cupcake - Free cupcake 

Yogurtland - Free 5 oz. of froyo

Saks Off Fifth - $30 off purchase of $150

UrbanOutfitters - 20% off purchase of $50

Redbox - Free movie rental

Happy Birthday! And thanks for sharing these — I knew about some of them, but not all. I'll have to up my free food game on my birthday next year!

I just had my birthday at the end of December, and a couple of deals to add include:

• Free gift at BareMinerals boutique as part of their FAB program (I got a full size loose eyeshadow in bare skin)
  • Free eyeshadow at Urban Decay as part of the Beauty Junkies program (I placed an order for YDK and picked Sin as my free shade)
  • $10 off coupon to Godiva as part of the Godiva Rewards Club

The BareMinerals and Urban Decay gifts might be different for 2017, but they're still worth signing up for.

I was also able to add a full size black eyeliner to my cart through the Smashcash rewards program at Smashbox, but when I went to place my order after my birthday, it wasn't working anymore. I didn't need another black eyeliner anyways, but it's worth keeping in mind.

I'm all about the free food @DM91

Thanks for the birthday wish and for the additional perks. I'm waiting for the UD one. I haven't received any of their promos lately, but I shall see tomorrow.

Happy Birthday!

Thank you @notcreative 

(my bday is tomorrow but thank you!!!! 😉

Nice! Also, Teavanna and Starbucks are connected, so if you like free fancy tea better than free coffee, you can go to a Teavanna store and give them your Starbucks birthday code.

ps. Since this is a deal that doesn't expire, it would be great if @notcreative could put it on the top post.

I've mentioned in the past when others had this idea that birthday specific freebies would be a good spin-off thread. I do not like being in charge of too many threads (because I try to read every main post in threads I run). If anyone wants to start a thread for this, it would be better. 

I prefer to keep this as a general place to share anything (not just beauty or specific type of deals) instead of listing one type of deals up top. There is not enough space (20,000 character limit) to mention all the specific deals worth listing. On a specific birthday thread, there probably would be enough space.

This is fabulous. Thank you @lisainprogress

my birthday is still a far way off, but I'm quite conflicted on which Sephora gift to get. I love makeup, but the tarte one has me feeling quite uninspired. I feel like the colors wont show up/will wash me out...and I'm not excited by the rest either. Maybe I'm being a moody cloud, but I feel like Sephora is really pulling back on all the gifts...rouge used to get an extra and the gifts used to be fun! 

I really wished the birthday gift from Sephora was an exclusive brand they carry. Belif, Bite Beauty, sunday riley, Kat Von D... 

In my dreams, especially us Rouge members, we either get a one-time use discount. Or bonus 2x/3x pts for our birthday month. Or maybe, just maybe... like a $25 off $50 for being a loyal customer! I think any of these would surely make us alittle happier since they took away the extra rouge gift.

I totally agree with you! Those types of gifts would be so fun! 

I remember I qualified as rouge and was so excited to get an extra gift for my bday month (which was the NARS year). I didn't even care that it was another basic black eyeliner because it was fun to be valued and gifted something extra for being rouge. I looked forward to that again the year after, then POOF! Bye bye rouge gifts! I personally don't want to requalify for rouge since it definitely isn't worth it, but I know most of my products come from Sephora sooooo...hello rouge lol

Hey guys, if anybody ordered multiples from People Shop and have no use for them please PM me. Thank you! 

Spoiler

Here is what I ordered:

- Sport duffle bag (the one I ordered was in black but any color is fine)  

- Flamingo coin purse & key chain

- Nest candle

- Iphone 6 case in "I am very busy" LOL

- Agenda in "I am very busy" & the girl crush classic

- Twinkle Stud Earrings (what I wanted the most)

- Large vegan bag :'(

- Harajuku lovers (best deal ever)

- The voice box :'(

Hey! I unfortunately didn't order any of this stuff, but I hope you find someone that has an extra 🙂 

@pinyo Thank you! I really appreciate it! I hope everything goes well with your order. 🙂

1. Had no idea People had a shop.

2. Excited for y'all's haul posts

3. I had to read this post over again and again because of that >1 apostrophe in a word (y'all is a word to me) 

I received my People order confirmation and shipping info, what a tense day waiting to find out if my order went through! While I am not proud of falling off the low-buy wagon so early in the year 😛 I am excited to get the Harajuku Lovers minis, since my love of cute minis knows no bounds! Oh, and I was always leaving room in my budget for good skin care (adult acne is awful).

I received shipping confirmation as well! Finally. Good luck to everyone!

Anonymous Insider

Sooo, I'm late on the people shop frenzy and the coupon codes aren't stacking for me - I've refreshed the page and no luck.  Also, I'm getting errors at the checkout 😞  Free shipping is still available, though, if I can get the order to go through.  Does anyone know if they "fixed" the coupon stacking?

Sorry you missed this deal, but welcome to the board.

They fixed it sometime yesterday morning/mid-day. I'd probably suggest checking the BT thread maybe on a daily basis so you won't miss out on a crazy deal! I personally don't have notifications set up for this thread, because it would just be too many email notifications that don't have a deal since there is a lot of comments mixed with the deals in this thread. Hope this helps! @Anonymous

Anonymous Insider

That's a bummer!  Thank you for the info, and I'll be sure to keep an eye out from now on...  Don't want to miss these kinds of deals! 🙂 @natalyf

testing