Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Hi everyone! If you got a cancellation email from the People deal, not all hope is lost! I got a cancellation email yesterday, and then a shipping confirmation today.

That's awesome. Good luck to everyone else.

Space NK sale section ~ bunch of other stuff, this was at the top of the page. Free shipping with shoprunner

Screen Shot 2017-01-06 at 8.34.14 PM.png

Thank you @lisainprogress.  Might be a good time to cash in my rewards.

Thank you for posting this! Been wanting to try the Kevyn Aucoin palette for a while, but didn't want to pay $98 at Beautylish 😄

Zoya has a deal for 4 *free* lippies or polishes, according to the fine print: "*Just pay promotional shipping & processing charge of $15 or absolutely FREE on orders over $30." Use code ZOYA4

unnamed.jpg

@gingerleigh, this starts on Sunday, correct?

@willa25This code is working now.

OH!!! Thank you @NancieNano

@willa25 ohh I didn't see the start date at the bottom, 1/9. So, Sunday at midnight I think.

About the People deal, I ordered and received a shipping confirmation email today but the tracking link says "null". Is that happening for anyone else?

I had ordered from them previously a month or so ago and the email looked a little different but maybe I'm just being paranoid because of the site glitch.

@Ispend2much6 @misscg @kimmiec2524 @PrettyPaint Thanks! That makes me feel better. I'll check back on the tracking number tomorrow and see if there's any change, since it can't be located atm.

Yes it should work by tomorrow, mine took a day to show the info!

Mine said that just because the link wasn't working for some reason, but I copied and pasted it in to the UPS tracking page and saw it's on it's way, out of Florida. My order was shipped yesterday afternoon. 

@slowlikehoney  Sometimes companies send out shipping notices when the shipping label has been filled out and assigned, but no movement on the shipment has actually taken place.  If you check tomorrow a.m. I'll bet it will show something for you.

That's just how it comes up but it's fine. My order that arrived today (the voice box) was the same way. 

Mine did the same thing, but I think it's because the link embedded in the email is broken. I copy/pasted the tracking number and googled it, and it came right up after I chose "ups"

My tracking number doesn't work yet, if that makes you feel any better. I assume they are pretty backed up and maybe the numbers haven't updated yet or the boxes haven't made it to UPS yet?

There is some great stuff on sale Barney`s Warehouse online. Kevin Aucoin, By Terry etc.

Grabbed this awesome By Terry lip palette.

byterry.jpg

I bought this lip palette last year on sale and I love it!  What a steal!

Thanks for posting! @Sansara I remember someone was interested in this palette recently on another thread, but I don't remember which one or who it was. Hopefully they see this!

1 Reply
testing