Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

No problem, so glad you got to check it out!  🙂 🙂 🙂

I love love love Lilly.  I got myself a couple dresses too.  The cool thing is they add new stuff to the sale thoughout the day too.

That was awesome you got that much for that price!!  Normally ONE of their dresses is that much.

@YoiFran

@CaityLaine I L❤VE Lilly, but I am exercising all my willpower to skip this one! 🙂  I partook in the August sale and have gone a little wild with my spending lately so I will constrain myself.  🙂

@Tamara76  Girl, I completely understand.  I admire your self-control, lol!!  I keep telling myself I won't go too crazy. 😉

I told myself last night that if codes were still stacking this morning then Id get myself more jewelry.  Well, can you guess what I got? Lol. Honestly this was amazing. I calculated $630 worth of stuff which I paid only $86 for.

I got the voicexpeople box, frends headphones, two bracelets, two necklaces, a ring, a watch and a pair of earrings.

I think its dead I was adding stuff to my bag and they emptied it and the website now says "The request can not be fulfilled successfully. Please contact the store administrator." when you try to add. 😞

Its been saying that, but me and others can still get orders through. You just have to keep trying

Still working...made my last order. I hope we start getting confirmation emails soon!!

I've gone through 7 pages and I can't tell where everyone was shopping at.  What website was this?

@itscarin The people shop!

I keep looking at my order confirmation from the People Shop and tbh I feel guilty. The prices! They're so low! I placed one order for mostly fun stuff using 3 codes and then I placed one order for 2 heart-shaped pool floaties using just the sale code. I won't care so much if the first order gets canceled but I really actually want the floaties so I just used the one code, hoping that it would go through. It was still a good price, anyway.

the brow box is down to $9 on the urban decay site! plus free shipping if you have an account with them 🙂

Placed another order this morning!  I am so weak haha 😐

Here's a late welcome. I love your screen name.

I was good and didn't buy anything for myself. Let's see how long that'll last lol.

Super excited about the birthday presents I'll be gifting. Fingers crossed the order goes through since I've had pretty bad luck lately! 

jdsnmnn.PNG

Oh my goodness had so much fun with this deal!  Anti-shopping resolutions be damned.  My only regret is not getting the vegan leather back pack.  Thanks everyone esp @sabinad !  

I tried to ignore this, but the flamingo lamp I could not resist. Even if my order gets cancelled tomorrow it was worth it for the shopping rush! I didn't read all the way through the thread so I only used two codes (couldn't get the third one to work) but I still got $200 worth of items for $50. 🙂

Screenshot (41).pngScreenshot (42).png

i ordered the flamingo light too. it's so kitsch i love it 🙂

Wow that neon lamp is pretty awesome!!!

Darn it. So since I didn't get a huge influx of confirmation emails, I went back and ordered some of the remaining items I had originally planned on. All of the jewelry dishes & the wine bottle carriers are for last minute gifting. I cropped it in the wrong spaces so ignore the doubles.

PeopleShopOrder3.PNG

PeopleShopOrder3b.PNG

All for $33. If it wasn't for that mermaid phone charger, I probably could've resisted this order. I forgot to grab the nutmeg and pumpkin candles, but I think with 3 Nest Candles on the way that I'll survive.

Welp, I got sucked in to the People shop thing, too.

people haul.jpg

I also got the LAQA 5 piece lip set. All for a sweet $29 and change. I was able to get free shipping as well. Can't believe it got sucked in so easily!

what were the promo codes used are you able to stack ?

1 Reply
testing