Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Omg very jealous of the people shop deal! You guys are getting some good stuff.. is anyone willing to help me ship to Toronto? I'll send you coffee crisp lol.

As much as I want a coffee crisp, I will probably not even be around when my order arrives. 

Edit: just got my confirmation email! Order approved 😄 

I'm just going to look, I told myself. Not buying, just looking. Two minutes later: It doesn't count if I just buy gifts for other people, right? 10 seconds later: ok, just one thing for myself lol. Whelp, I tried. Such a good deal, @sabinad

People.JPG

On Monday 1/9, Zoya is going to do their 4 free promo again. I'm not sure how long the offer will last but it is normally offered for a few days.  You can get any combination of 4 nail polishes and lipsticks for free but you do pay for shipping.  It's a great deal and I highly recommend their nail polishes.

C3E73D65-E377-4305-ADCE-13A383AE20D9.large.JPG

DERMSTORE:

2 x Beauty Blenders & Cleanser for $28

This set is $40, use code MYSTERY30 for 30% off, to get $28. Shipping is free! 

Screen Shot 2017-01-04 at 9.38.15 PM.png

Edit: I tried it and it's no longer valid. 

Laura Geller Direct (if you didnt get enough yet!)

So Scrumptious Vol 4 on sale for $29.50. Use code 2017 to get $17 off on any purchase + pay $9.95 shipping => $29.5 – $17 + $9.95 = $22.45 + tax! A $173 value! 2 shades available, Fair and Medium.

Ulta is having the shade Medium on sale for $39.

(via USGWP)

Screen Shot 2017-01-04 at 9.32.54 PM.png

Rest assured, there will be another sale. Hopefully a better one than 2017, $10 shipping stinks!

This is a Laura Geller kit, not a Laura Mercier kit, so maybe that is where @stemchick is running in to the issue. 

@KatieJiang It's telling me the code is unknown 😞 Is the website lauramercier dot com? Maybe I'm on the wrong site lol

@stemchick I meant Laura Geller! 

Oops, my bad. Thanks for posting!

this is from laura geller direct

last time they had a huge blow out too.

Be careful though, any items bought with coupons are marked as final sales. It shows up only on the confirmation e-mail. Sneaky!

I had a hiccup with my last order and contacted customer service via email, they haven't responded yet and that was before Christmas.  It was my first time ordering with them.😔

I noticed that in their return policy link, bottom of site. I usually check return policies if I'm unsure if it will work.

@LinDUHHH07

@LinDUHHH07 Good catch!

I was trying to control myself but the 3 coupon codes pushed me over the edge. Thank u ladies fr posting such great deals!

I ended up getting two headphones, two bracelets and a candle for $40 🙂

You guys!! Just the 4th day of 2017 and already busy as bees! I knew it; when I had a strong urge to check BT! I knew it! lmao.

Thanks, you're all awesome!♥♥♥

I got another pair of sunnies, 2 watches, a bucket bag and earphones for around $36 including tax! Got 3 of the codes working 🙂

So the order I placed from my iPad:

image.png

image.png

The order I got a confirmation on from my phone contain all of that PLUS

the teal striped beach bag

the glasses tray

the skeleton apron

the make a mini football table 

2 additional candles

another pair of sunglasses

All of that would be fine, but I do not need or want 2 bomber jackets, 2 of each crossover bag, 2 beach iPhone things, 2 sets of the burger accessories, or 3 additional planners hahaha. I'm sure I can gift them away, but that's like $40 in doubles lmao. I can't complain because they're worth much more and will make nice gifts, but that's what I get for trying to use a glitch for the first time. 

Thank you, ladies. I was able to place a small order just now using four codes. The only one that didn't take was PHSOP10. If I did my math correctly, I got 87.5% off. Kept my whole purchase under $10! Just got the confirmation email. I'm hoping it's delivered before the  end of next week so I can use those luggage tags for my long weekend trip!

Screen Shot 2017-01-04 at 8.12.25 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-01-04 at 8.13.22 PM.png

OMG. After I placed my last order, I left the tab open and used other tabs to browse. Now that I brought the tab back up to screenshot  my order, a random person's order comes up instead!! I can see EVERYTHING except for the cc number!! Of course I closed it out as fast as possible, but the security breach! I'm extremely worried about my personal info now...

Be careful and monitor your cc cards!!

I wonder if you saw one of ours. It seems like everyone on the thread placed at least one order and some of us (I'm guilty) went in for more than one. 

If I place any more orders, I need to get something for whoever is going to retrieve them and my Lipstick Queen lipsticks from my doorstep!

1 Reply
testing