Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Hm, that's sketchy. I just placed an order about 20 minutes ago... I'll definitely be checking my statements the next few weeks very closely. 

Oh no! I hate to hear this! 😞

omg is this in your account or just the order confirmation page?

that is scary!!!

It was on the order confirmation page...It looked exactly as if I just placed the order myself!

Looks like the deal has ended. Tried to place another order but when I go to my cart, I get this message: 

Screen Shot 2017-01-04 at 11.08.48 PM.png

@Meesh123 when that comes up, just hit your basket again. It should load. This was happening yesterday too. Good luck!

@NancieNano Thanks! It worked!

Enjoy your haul @Meesh123!

Ohh no! Soo...I came here to post that I finally got a smaller order to go through from my ipad after creating an account, but as soon as I did that I got a confirmation one from the order I tried to place from my phone!

I am probably going to get like 6 confirmed order if all those went through! I really hope these aren't all final sale. Bhahaha. If ALL my attempted orders went through it's literally going to charge me like $400.

So far I received 2 confirmation emails. I hope that's all I get haha

omg hahahah im on the same boat as you.. kinda.

I received a timed-out error because the webpage is not responding fast enough. So I re-submitted the same order 3 more times and received the same error message each time. (Ea order is about $100). 

I checked my email and the first one (30mins prior lol!) apparently went though.. I hope there's no doublet/triplet! yikes! 

i wouldn't worry, i placed a couple different orders. but i have a feeling come tomorrow most of our orders if not all will probably be cancelled lol 😛

I'm just gonna cross my fingers and hope that those 2 go through, but none of the others do. They all contained the same items, some were just larger than the others. I just REALLY hope I don't get the $170 order confirmed (it was 50 items!) plus the 2 the I also got confirmations on. I'm already getting dupes on everything, but like the Nest Candle I don't mind extra. The sunglasses on okay with doubles too since for $2.75 and the likelihood that they'll get sat on at some point works for me too, but I definitely don't need two of the jackets and the two bags I ordered or 4 agendas. I'm less concerned about the money spent since everything was basically a steal anyway (unless that $200 order went through multiple times). I'll be giving a lot of "just because I like you gifts" if they all do go through.

BUT

More likely they'll just all get canceled anyway 🙂 We'll see tomorrow I guess

@KMart919 But think of that incredible haul you could post in the hauls thread! In all honesty though I do hope the ones you want to get cancelled do get cancelled.

Omg hahahah. Can you imagine this thread tomorrow if all our orders do get canceled? Everyone's gonna be so sad hahaha

hahahaha i know right. i'm just getting prepared, I think a lot of people must have taken advantage so it may be too much of a loss for them to incur, but who knows we may get lucky 😛 

I only placed one order but I'm fully expecting it to be canceled tomorrow. I did receive an order confirmation but I don't think that really means anything?

That's true...although in my opinion that would be shady. I get why they'd cancel and I'd prob do it too haha, but no! I made out like a bandit! They are not revoking my bandit status haha

i also really don't want them to cancel them because I managed to order some stuff that made my mom really happy (she NEVER wants anything). And some other fam made multiple orders too 

I broke like spun glass... I mean how can a sane beauty lover say no to such deals?! I mean $200+ for jus under $35! I am but a mere mortal 😞

image.jpeg

My third order.. 😭

Thanks everyone for the codes! 4th day of 2017 and I already failed my no buy so miserably!

This is why I didn't bother making a no buy resolution, I knew I'd fail hahaha

I probably should just give up too 😂😂😂 Maybe I will limit myself to just not becoming rouge this year (like thats gonna work out..)

5 Replies
testing