Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

@sabinad What full price items did you get? I got the infinite love necklace and a backpack. I'm trying not to go back for more.

I got the California necklace 🙂 and I've always wanted one of those beach sounds things! Please please please don't let them cancel!! Has anyone that's ordered with them know how long it normally takes to ship?IMG_4230.PNG

@sabinad Just checked my email confirmation when I ordered from them last January. I ordered on Jan. 28 and got a shipping confirmation on the 29th.

@sabinad When I ordered the People x The Voice box earlier this week, I received a ship notification in just a little over 24 hours. Hopefully since the confirmation emails say our orders were "Approved" they don't get cancelled!

I thought I posted this already but I can't see it...

Thanks @lippieaddict19 and @PrettyPaint.. I just placed a 4th order. Smh. I hope we all get lucky. This reminds me of that blue mercury fiasco with being able to add a to. Of promo coded a few months back. Some of us got lucky some didn't. 

Still seems to be working. I was able to get FB50, Sale50, and CJ35 to work. My email confirmation didn't come through for a while, but it finally did. Fingers crossed they don't cancel.

Thanks so much for posting this awesomeness!

Thanks so much for posting! This was amazing!!! Just placed an order and it's still working. I used the FB50 SALE50 and CJ35. I tried adding PSHOP10 but it stopped taking additional discounts. Fingers crossed the order gets filled. Looks like quite a few things sold out but here's what I managed to get for $23:

Screen Shot 2017-01-04 at 10.34.05 PM.png

Seriously this was so much fun!!! I bet the Mods are ordering stuff right now too on the low 😂

I just placed an order, thank you @sabinad, and received an email confirmation using both 50% off codes plus the 10% (hadn't seen the 20% code yet). Even if it ends up canceled, that was one heck of a fun time. I felt like I had just drank 3 shots of espresso checking out like a masked bandit! 

ETA: @Tofu Thank you for the extra 10% code 🙂 and @misscg for the 20% code that is tempting me again! 

That's exactly how I feel! Holding my breath the whole time just knowing any second they will fix it!

So jealous of everyone who got them to go through. I can get to the CC info page, but then it gives me an error.

My cart came back, but I can't get through the checkout process. Well, I almost did once, but then got greedy and tried to add more promo codes haha. I'm going to keep trying though. I'll keep you all update as to whether I can get through checkout. I'm scared that even if I do that it'll get canceled anyway, but it's worth a shot

Holy buckets, just placed my third order, and it's still working.  There's no way they will honor orders with 5 codes stacked, is there?

It only takes one of the bottom discount codes (CJ35, PSHOP10, or PSHOP20). They all go in, but nothing else comes off.

@notcreative  thanks for pointing this out! I realized that it had only taken 35% extra off my order with all the codes but this did not click in my head because of the rush.

Screen Shot 2017-01-04 at 9.41.42 PM.png

Couldn't get mobile to work but order was placed on desktop with all the codes stacked oh god I'm shaking this was such a rush.

EDIT: Seems that they will only stack one additional code after the two 50% off codes, so you're best off using CJ35.

Wow, I was planning to skip this whole thing but I couldn't resist those Frends headphones, they are usually stupid expensive. Picked up a couple other things too and was able to use three of the codes you posted. The pshop ones wouldn't work. Also, shipping was free when I was going through checkout but on my final receipt I was charged shipping. I don't mind though considering the discount. If they end up canceling orders I won't be upset.

@KMarielIf you hit refresh before you submit your order, it would have taken the shipping off; it's a weird glitch with their site. But yeah in the grand scheme of things it's nbd to have to pay shipping haha.

@Tofu what does code CJ35 do? I'm assuming 35% off but although it accepted the code, the price of the item didn't reduce.

@NancieNanoI was playing around with the codes, and it did take a few more dollars off, but you eventually hit a point where no matter how many codes you apply they can't discount your cart anymore hahaha I feel kinda horrible right now...

Haha that's 88.3% off! Amazing 😄

4 Replies
testing