Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

@TriesToBoClassyI actually found a few more codes, but I think after five codes they stopped doing anything hahaha.

@Tofu were you able to submit your order right right now with all those stacked?? 

I'm not sure if it makes a difference but I keep checking out as guest and haven't created an account yet. Maybe the some of the codes won't work if you're already registered? I know the pshop20 code popped up the first time I went on the site as a new user

@pinyoorder submitted at 9:43:59 PM EST. I didn't get an email confirmation like I usually do so I'm worried it didn't go through but jesus I was sweating buckets the whole time I was checking out.

Yep.  When I tried to order they just placed a "Only One Promotion Per Order" message.

I just ordered again 5 min ago with 3 codes!

What time did you try to order @Ispend2much6? That's usually a sign that the fun has ended. You are right @bem564. This was a 3 espresso shot rush on steroids! I'll be sad if the orders get cancelled but it made for a fun evening! 

Edit: I just tried stacking the codes and it worked. Are you on the mobile app? 

ugh I hope they don't start cancelling orders 😞 😞

Sooo as I went to place the order, my whole $200 cart literally disappeared. I think they're fixing the glitch and I totally missed out.

ANybody having issues?!?? I think they may be fixing it and I'm trying to check out

I think people are rushing the site like crazy right now. Mine is crashing and freezing so bad. 

I have no clue what just happened. It took me forever to check out and kept crashing. When I finally made the purchase, it crashed and errored. But on the account it shows the order "in progress" and my card got charged. 

Does that mean my order is successful? Anyone that had no check out problems...does your order say "in progress"? 

@piinyo, you won't know if it went through successfully until you get an email stating your item(s) have shipped. There's always a chance of orders getting cancelled when they are in the "in progress" stage. Hope that helps

Eeeek. So we wait. That's quite nerve racking haha. I made a few orders as did my family. Fingers crossed. I don't wanna become the black sheep haha 

I think so too. Trying to place my order after finding two more codes that stack but it's not processing. We've been found out! Wonder if they're going to cancel orders haha

HAhaha I feel like a bandit trying to make out with a bunch of loot and not get caught. Dear lord idk if I've ever been this stressed out and shaky before 

btw guys, the extra 20% didn't work for me. I could only stack the two 50%. 

@pinyo I felt the exact same way. Haha! 

@pinyohahaha! I love this forum so much. even if our orders get cancelled this was fun.

Oh gosh, idk about fun hahah. That was so stressful I could feel my heart palpitating hahahaha. I hope it goes through. I got some gifts. 

Omg....guys...there's another code I forgot to use!!! Pshop20 gives u 20 percent off and stacks with all the other codes 0😱

This was the straw that broke the camel's back. I wasn't going to order, because I will not be in town when it arrives. I will just ask someone to pick it up for me. 

The site was lagging and froze eternally after hitting order. Everything is listed in my order history though. Unless they cancel orders, this is mine. 

Screen Shot 2017-01-04 at 6.44.43 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-01-04 at 6.44.52 PM.png

I got 15 items for myself and 1 for my husband.

I feel so guilty now lol. I don't even know how many codes I stacked but it just kept dipping lower and lower!!!

IMG_0443.PNG

testing