Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

I think I am too late. I have a 10 % off your next order code. You can try . I am not sure if it will work for you. Do you want me to PM you ?

Lush BOGO sale is restocked!!!!!

Just checked. OOS again 

😞

Hahaha I think @blackkitty2014 may have bought the entire restock lol. 😄

(Don't worry about me though. I didn't want it, just wanted to update its OOS) 

Guilty as charged! Lol!

You gals are fast! I'm about to post this! I ordered a bunch of Rose Jam for the entire next year and the year after lol. We'll see if my order is actually shipped;)

Crossing my fingers that our orders go through!   Took a while to check out because items were going out of stock pretty quickly so I had to keep refreshing and removing oos items, but I checked out with most of what I wanted.  🙂

YAY! Rose Jam is available for those who couldn't get it on the original sale day!

Origins (online only) - Choose a free skincare trio when you spend $55. There are three choices with value $36 - $39. Valid through 1/6/17 at 6am EST.

Use Code:  NEWYEAR

TODAY ONLY- fukubukuro_20_grabbag.jpgSugarfina is having some mystery grab bags:

$20 for $40 of candy, $40 for $80, and  $50 for $100.

Use the code "sweet17" to get a free cube of champagne gummy bears.

Omg. Guys, they opened a new Sugarfina store in my city. It's next door to Sephora. I can't shop at that Sephora because I'll spend way too much on makeup AND candy.

@txcatx  I can't imagine the trouble I'd get into!  You have my sympathy.

Oooooo...that's got a big big big danger sign above it haha. 

Its funny, months ago when I found out about it I was like "who in their right mind would spend almost $8 on a mini box of candy?!?!? Crazy people!" 

I just bought 3 more boxes a week ago...crazy person, party of 1. 

This is so tempting and yet scary. I easily spent $30 on candy from them just a few days ago...but it was stuff I knew I loved. 

do we have to pay ship? 

@pinyo  Shipping was $7.  But I figured that made it even with the extra cube of champagne gummies.  I know what you mean about it being scary.  But we even like their licorice, so it's a little less scary for us.  I'm hoping to use them for Valentine's Day gifts.  I just hope I don't get 10 cubes of rosewater flavored candy. 

Hahaha they totally would! I think I'll refrain from this one since I only like a specific few types, but I would love to see your haul when the arrive! 

Would you believe every image-taking device we have in the house is broken?  I'll have to copy and paste from Sugarfina's site. 🙂

Could someone please tell me a good place to purchase Oribe Dry Texture Spray? Thanks!

@NancieNano A bunch of places sell it but I recommend googling for promo codes first and buying from the place which has a promo.  Birchbox usually has promos so I'd try there first!

@NancieNano Walgreens online also sells it

3 Replies
testing