Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up 2021

Thanks to @notcreative for starting the Deals Too Good to Pass Up (and website of the same name).

This thread will be for posting deals too good to pass up!  In this thread, please keep deals on topic - mainstream/"prestige" beauty only.  Please post deals you really love, and think others will love, too!

Help us keep this thread fun and interactive.  If a deal has already been posted, please do not post the same deal a second time.  This will keep the thread easy to read.

ANNOUNCEMENTS:

none at the moment

Thread for indie/alternative/korean beauty is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Brand-Loyal/THE-INDIE-AND-UNKNOWN-BRANDS-THREAD/m-p/2392215#M9500

Thread for non-beauty is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Savvy-Shoppers/Deals-Too-Good-to-Pass-Up-Non-Beauty-2021/td-p/57328...

Thread for Ulta GWPs is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Savvy-Shoppers/Ulta-GWPs/m-p/2570769#M4115

Thread for Sephora Promo Codes is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Promo-Codes-21/m-p/5706524#M128439

Thread for Target Deals is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Savvy-Shoppers/Target-beauty-deals/m-p/5394492

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up 2021

Thank you @blackkitty2014 🥰 ! These are so comfy for sure and what a great deal! 

@blackkitty2014  Thank you for thinking of me!

Thank you for the tag @blackkitty2014, I am in the mood for some lip balm, yes please and thank you YSL for the deals!

GMA Deals dot com has offers from Nest NY various candles & diffusers. Free shipping at $100.00. Also Discover the Deal Beauty Box with 17 full sized items for $98.00 with free shipping.

a.pnga2.png

Received a postcard from Tarte direct. This sale is on 10/25. This is a great deal for 7 full sized items. This is final sale.

DD855894-FDD4-4085-BD18-D55E35C2ADEC.jpeg

GMA Deals dot com has a few beauty deals today. I took advantage of Habit (spray scented sunscreen) for 50% off. Free shipping is being offered. Also I was not charged sales tax. Per website deal expires tonight but frequently deals get extended.

@Loretta55 - Today Seen shampoo and deep or regular conditioner fragranced or fragrance free bundles are 50% off.  I've been wanting to try the fragrance-free version since discovering this brand about a month ago.  Unfortunately I did have to pay S&H and tax, but at 50% off, I still saved a good amount!  Cross your fingers for me! 😄

Hope that it works for you @Titian06. GMA Deals sometimes has some deals that really are too good to pass up!

The Beauty Steal posted this one on Instagram. 6BE45B82-0A91-4BDF-9558-AD4DB480F45D.jpeg

Not beauty but I couldn't resist posting: Hallmark has boxed winter holiday cards BOGO 10/14-10/23.  I was in there today but the sale wasn't obvious in-store...IDK if it's just online.  I believe they have free shipping with $20 min, or free ship to store.

In years past after Thanksgiving they would have buy one, get one sales (I think it was buy one, get one 50% off) but this past year they didn't do it.  It was buy one, get one 25% off (if I'm remembering right).  AND, the cards sold out super quickly.

I'm seeing some pretty cards, but not any that check off all my boxes.  I'll probably wind up settling, and then paying more!

@greeneyedgirl107  Last year Barnes and Noble had a bogo on holiday cards in October.  They had some cute ones; I'll have to keep my eye open and check out Hallmark too- thanks!

@Ispend2much6 thanks for the heads up!  I'll have to check them out!!!!  I was underwhelmed when I looked at Papyrus and American Greetings, too.  

Saint Jane Beauty GWP with any purchase. Must add Exa to cart. Nice time to try their lip oils or the body lotion I didn't know about 😍. I am tempted. Free shipping $45. Use code EXA .

Buootiful_0-1665769731403.png

Bloomingdales is having a sale to celebrate 150 years.  25% off many items, free shipping for everyone.  Loyalists (free to join) get $25 for every $100 spent.

Now, if only the site would let me log in!

GMA Deals is offering a selection of Kate Somerville products, Dr Brandt, Makeup Eraser at  Fekkai amongst others.

L'Occitane has their F&F Sale going on now!  

GMA Deals has some awesome deals today. Amongst them are Murad, Strivectin, Laura Geller, Beautyblender, and Perricone MD. Some websites offer free shipping. According to the GMA Deals website deals expire tonight but sometimes they do get extended an extra day.

What is GMA? 

Good Morning America @SKH92 . Many shows post limited time deals and some of them really are too good to pass up. For instance I am low on my Murad Retinol Youth Renewal Serum . I was going to purchase the value size during F&F but instead I ordered it with the link provided at half price.

OH! I see! How nifty. Thanks for sharing! 🤍

951 Replies
testing