Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up 2021

Thanks to @notcreative for starting the Deals Too Good to Pass Up (and website of the same name).

This thread will be for posting deals too good to pass up!  In this thread, please keep deals on topic - mainstream/"prestige" beauty only.  Please post deals you really love, and think others will love, too!

Help us keep this thread fun and interactive.  If a deal has already been posted, please do not post the same deal a second time.  This will keep the thread easy to read.

ANNOUNCEMENTS:

none at the moment

Thread for indie/alternative/korean beauty is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Brand-Loyal/THE-INDIE-AND-UNKNOWN-BRANDS-THREAD/m-p/2392215#M9500

Thread for non-beauty is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Savvy-Shoppers/Deals-Too-Good-to-Pass-Up-Non-Beauty-2021/td-p/57328...

Thread for Ulta GWPs is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Savvy-Shoppers/Ulta-GWPs/m-p/2570769#M4115

Thread for Sephora Promo Codes is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Promo-Codes-21/m-p/5706524#M128439

Thread for Target Deals is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Savvy-Shoppers/Target-beauty-deals/m-p/5394492

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up 2021

@Buootiful @Ispend2much6 I got a little eczema patch (I think) next to my mouth and it’s taking forever to go away completely. I had to resort to hydrocortisone because just using gentle products wasn’t improving it. It was never itchy but very bumpy in a non-acne way. I think I compromised my skin barrier somehow and got a bad patch. Consistent use over a week helped immensely and now I’m just using it once at night time to help finish getting rid of the weird bumps. I’m hesitant to reintroduce actives and reaggravate it.

The cream I’ve been using is Exederm and I’ll alternate with Biossance Omega cream and the La Roche Lipikar Balm AP+ Intense Repair, which is very nice and moisturizing. 

Hope you heal completely and quickly @makeitup305 !

Thank you @Ispend2much6 ❤️

@Buootiful  I’m not sure about eczema but it is fragrance free and feels soothing to me. I love it because it absorbs quickly and has never made my skin feel greasy like most lotions do.

Awww thanks for your input @faeriegirl ! I feel like I'm trying to try everything but I'll put this on my loves list for later.

@Buootiful - The Necessaire lotion is not certified by the National Eczema Association.  It is dermatologist tested and fragrance free.  I know I saw a moisturizer recently approved for eczema, but I can't remember which one.  If it comes to me, I'll let you know.

Edit:  The serum is National Eczema Association certified.  If you buy the serum from the direct site this weekend, then you can get the body lotion free and you'll also get free S&H (at $40).

Thank you soo much, I think I will order. All these and more I have, has me covered for all my Winter hydration.😀  @Titian06 

@faeriegirl @Ispend2much6 - This body lotion is nice and I can't believe the difference the serum makes! 🥰

@Titian06  I agree about the serum!  I've never used anything else like it.

@Titian06  I absolutely love both of them! Necessaire is so generous with their GWP!

@faeriegirl  Thank you so much for thinking of me!

@Ispend2much6  I was hoping they would do the body serum again. 

@faeriegirl  That would be wonderful.

Biossance is offering $11 off purchases of $40+ today.  Use code SINGLES

At Nordstrom Rack, this is a great deal if you missed out on this palette last year.

AE286376-1D9D-4B14-95F1-244F092F28CD.jpeg

517BC2D0-DA9E-4977-9254-9D6FCDADB9EE.jpeg

If the Same Day Delivery service  is available in your area, I highly recommend it! They’re having a special right now so I got the first month free, which conveniently coincides with this sale…dangerous lol. Not only the convenience factor and you not having to wait out for shipping, but there might be things that are OOS online and are available at a store further out than you normally would want to go that qualifies for the Same Day Delivery. I just did this with the Sephora Favorites Advent Calendar! 

The Ordinary/Deciem/Noid is 23% off for the month of November on their website directly which is huge seeing how they usually don't go on sale at other retailers. Free shipping to the US is after you spend $25.

Besame Cosmetics . Sign up for emails and you get a one time use 25% off to help offset the shipping charges 😍

Buootiful_0-1667517198673.jpeg

6319E818-493D-481B-AD0D-7CDD4656BA79.png

 Ulta get a free 20.00 free e gift card reward with every 100.00 gift card purchased. Offer expires on 11/6. Thank you very much BeautydealsBFF for posting this awesome deal.

0CA1807C-6950-42F3-B9AE-F163E66643C6.png
These lip balms/lip shines are so much fun to wear. Hurry and pick your shades while they still have tons of choice @eshoe @Ispend2much6 @Sunnysmom . Please tag whoever interested (sorry I can’t remember). They’re definitely not long lasting but easy to wear and very comfortable 

951 Replies
testing