Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up 2021

Thanks to @notcreative for starting the Deals Too Good to Pass Up (and website of the same name).

This thread will be for posting deals too good to pass up!  In this thread, please keep deals on topic - mainstream/"prestige" beauty only.  Please post deals you really love, and think others will love, too!

Help us keep this thread fun and interactive.  If a deal has already been posted, please do not post the same deal a second time.  This will keep the thread easy to read.

ANNOUNCEMENTS:

none at the moment

Thread for indie/alternative/korean beauty is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Brand-Loyal/THE-INDIE-AND-UNKNOWN-BRANDS-THREAD/m-p/2392215#M9500

Thread for non-beauty is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Savvy-Shoppers/Deals-Too-Good-to-Pass-Up-Non-Beauty-2021/td-p/57328...

Thread for Ulta GWPs is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Savvy-Shoppers/Ulta-GWPs/m-p/2570769#M4115

Thread for Sephora Promo Codes is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Promo-Codes-21/m-p/5706524#M128439

Thread for Target Deals is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Savvy-Shoppers/Target-beauty-deals/m-p/5394492

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up 2021

Here's a rundown of some deals:

Belk - take 20% off of beauty.  See the fine print in the spoiler below:

Spoiler

Treat yourself & save on all your beauty faves today!

Ends Sun, 5/2 11:59pm ET

*Excludes women’s and men’s fragrances, beauty purchase with purchase offers, Chanel, The Vitamin Shoppe, Jo Malone, La Mer and Tom Ford. Not valid on prior purchases, special orders or trunk shows, select online exclusive brands and items shipped directly from vendors on belk.com, Belk gift cards, prior purchases or special orders. Additional brand exclusions may apply. Valid in-store and online April 30-May 2, 2021 until 11:59pm.

SpaceNK - GWP for purchases of $230 or more.  Gift valued at $460.  Pic in the spoiler below:

Spoiler
2021-04-30 13_16_07-Space NK _ Luxury Beauty Products _ Skincare _ Makeup.png2021-04-30 13_16_33-Space NK _ Luxury Beauty Products _ Skincare _ Makeup.png

CultBeauty - GWP for £150 or more spend, valued at £295.  Pics in spoiler below:

Spoiler
2021-04-30 13_20_15-Shop The World's Best Beauty Buys _ Cult Beauty.png

Laneige direct is having a FFS, prices as marked, no code needed.  Use code SPOOKY for free shipping and MOBILE15 for an extra 15% off.  

Nordstrom also has some things for sale in their beauty section.  Of not were the Atelier Cologne candles for 33% off.  Also some Nars for 15% off.  

MAC Cosmetics direct is 20% off.  You could also get MAC items for 20% off at Ulta with their buy online pick up in store promo they're running through the end of today.

Saks is also doing 10% off full priced beauty items with code STYLE21SF

Sheet mask and skincare fans: 

Must use promo code MOM35 at checkout. No product exclusions mentioned in any offer disclosure/T&C.Must use promo code MOM35 at checkout. No product exclusions mentioned in any offer disclosure/T&C.

All my promo mail comes from JayJunUS, so I don't know if these promos work at JayJun's other country-specific sites. 

@eshoe  FYI, the Roselle Tea Eye Gel Patch (jar of 60) is marked down to $16 USD right now, and you can use the additional 35% off promo code to knock the price down to $10.40! 

Thank you, @WinglessOne - awesome of you to think of me during this sale! I have a backup Green Tea that has yet to be celebrated but this will be good to know for next year (hopefully!).

Colourpop is having a sale. Their banner is a little deceptive though - only their brushes are really 75% off and there are only like 3, majority of the other stuff is only 30% off but it's a decent deal if you've been eyeing some of their palettes (I bought Grandeur and Ornate)!

Screen Shot 2021-04-29 at 10.49.49 AM.png

Today only Ilia direct has a free full size limitless mascara with every order. If you sign up with a new email you can also get 10% off. It says for orders over $50 but it let me use it anyway.

@faeriegirl   Thanks!  This is a really nice offer!  Did your free mascara show up in your cart? 

It added it automatically when I put an item in my cart @Ispend2much6 

@faeriegirl  Uh oh.  It didn't add it to mine, but the site is kind of wonky right now. Thanks!

Credo Beauty (online and in stores): GWP - $150 minimum spend - No code needed; while supplies last

credo promo.JPG

from Credo website:

Enjoy this 12-Piece FREE GIFT with any $150+ purchase

Includes:

Goldfaden MD Mini Hands To Heart Lotion
Tata Harper Mini SuperKind Cleanser
Kjaer Weis Mini Cream Blush in Sun Touched
Ilia Mini Lip Wrap
Pai Mini Back to Life Hydration Serum
Innersense Mini I Create Volume Lotion
Neal's Yard Remedies Mini Wild Rose Beauty Serum
Routine Mini Superstar Deodorant
Fur Mini Silk Scrub
Osea Mini Anti-Aging Body Balm
Indie Lee Mini CoQ-10 Toner
Evolve Beauty Mini Multi Peptide 360 Cream

Another pic of gwp:

Spoiler
close up.JPG

Wow that’s a really nice gwp  @itsfi ! 

I think so too @Sunnysmom! I have a couple of the products and others that are included look good, but I've picked up more than my fair share of treats already! 😉

Screenshot_2021-04-29 r MUAontheCheap.png

Screenshot_2021-04-29 Re 2021 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD .png

ah, looks like a good deal! I think I missed out - I don't see this box available.

@ChanChanMakeup  It sold out very quickly!

@Ispend2much6 I saw this and thought the DC palette looked like a PMG palette with the outside packaging.  It's definitely a great deal if you love these products!  Thanks for sharing.  🙂

@itscarin   It does!  I see a lot of palettes lately mimicking ND, Huda, and PM.

Nudestix: pick a palette of 3 Nudies ($62), 2 Nudies ($41) or 3 minis ($25). Free shipping with $39+

59AB6C15-00B8-4CE4-AD6C-A3E119D5F37C.jpeg

There's a very complicated deal at Giorgio Armani direct.  Are you ready to come with me on a ride?

Buy a foundation and concealer, and an automatic 20% is taken off your cart.  For example, luminous silk foundation and concealer, $64 + 38, normally $102, now comes out to $81.36.  (don't ask why it's $81.36 instead of $81.60.  I can't answer that!)

Add code LOVEMOM for two free liquid lipsticks in your choice of colors.

Add code INDULGE15 for 15% off of $81.36 for a total of $69.16.

Use shoprunner for free shipping.  

And if you followed me all the way through this wild ride, you'll have a full-sized foundation, concealer, and two liquid lipsticks for $69.16.  Total retail value is $178.  The $69.16 price is 62% off retail.  I'm hesitant about calling it a deal too good to pass up because I know nothing about the armani liquid lipsticks.  Still, if you look at just the value of the concealer and foundation, it's 32% off retail, which is a pretty good deal.  I haven't seen a better deal on Armani foundations.  

So is anyone going to take advantage of this is or is it way too niche, way too complicated?

@itscarin This looks like an awesome deal! I would take advantage, but I'm pretty sure their Canadian site doesn't run the same deals as the US (I also don't think the CA version allows for multiple codes stacked either) unfortunately.

@itscarin - Definitely not too complicated!  You did a great job explaining.  I would take advantage, but I ordered the Armani Luminous Silk during the Sephora sale.  Oh well...  🤷‍♀️

@Titian06 I thought about it and then I remembered I don't really use foundation due to the pandemic and having a baby, and I also have a bunch of opened foundations already.  Maybe I even need to toss them!  I'm going to hold off on buying anything until I've determined that the foundations I have are definitely expired, though.  Sorry, I'm outing myself for bad makeup hygiene over here!  

951 Replies
testing