Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up 2021

Thanks to @notcreative for starting the Deals Too Good to Pass Up (and website of the same name).

This thread will be for posting deals too good to pass up!  In this thread, please keep deals on topic - mainstream/"prestige" beauty only.  Please post deals you really love, and think others will love, too!

Help us keep this thread fun and interactive.  If a deal has already been posted, please do not post the same deal a second time.  This will keep the thread easy to read.

ANNOUNCEMENTS:

none at the moment

Thread for indie/alternative/korean beauty is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Brand-Loyal/THE-INDIE-AND-UNKNOWN-BRANDS-THREAD/m-p/2392215#M9500

Thread for non-beauty is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Savvy-Shoppers/Deals-Too-Good-to-Pass-Up-Non-Beauty-2021/td-p/57328...

Thread for Ulta GWPs is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Savvy-Shoppers/Ulta-GWPs/m-p/2570769#M4115

Thread for Sephora Promo Codes is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Promo-Codes-21/m-p/5706524#M128439

Thread for Target Deals is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Savvy-Shoppers/Target-beauty-deals/m-p/5394492

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up 2021

@makeitup305  I mostly use Rakuten, RetailMeNot, and Mr. Rebates. Sometimes I use Ibotta, though more for grocery shopping than anything else. I also have a Swagbucks account. I keep forgetting about TopCashBack (don't have an account), but that's another option. 

I'm sure other folks can add to that list. 🙂 

@makeitup305 @WinglessOne I use the cashback option in the Microsoft Edge browser and also have the Rakuten extension and then I pick whichever is best.

Avene: 

avene30off - 1.jpeg

Offer terms: 

FRIDAYFEELS is valid through November 26th, 2022 11:59pm PST or while supplies last. Receive 30% off and free shipping on your purchase before taxes and shipping costs. Must enter code: FRIDAYFEELS in bag to redeem the offer. Kits are excluded from all promotions. Based on availability at time of purchase. Valid exclusively on AveneUSA[dot]com for US residents only. No cash value and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Promotion will not apply to prior purchases, shipping fees, or taxes. Offer may be modified or discontinued at any time without notice. By redeeming the offer, you agree to these terms and conditions. 

Even more discounts on your order: 

• RetailMeNot currently offers 12% cash back for Avene USA. 
  • If you start a product subscription (“Subscribe to save” dropdown menu on product pages or in your cart), you’ll automatically save another 10% on your order. You can pause or cancel your subscription at any time. 
  • If you’re not already on Avene’s email or text list, sign up and see if that gets you an additional 15% promo code. I don’t remember if that code stacks, though. 

This is when I heavily restock my Avene RetrinAL 0.1 Intensive Cream. Avene does a few other sales throughout the year, usually at least one in the summer. Remember that Ulta carries a few Avene products; 30% off + 12% cash back is good, but $0 out-of-pocket (via Ulta points) might be even better if Ulta has the product(s) you want. 🙂 

Thank you for the full info @WinglessOne ! I have really been liking their retrinal that I am trying for the first time so I may grab another bottle during the sale. I always feel like I use too much and go through it faster than is probably normal 

@Kim888  Oh, I'm glad you've enjoyed the RetrinAL you're using! I keep forgetting to track how long a bottle of 0.1 lasts me. I use 2 pumps on my whole face (except eye area) each night, and it seems like I get several months out of each bottle. I just opened a new one last week. Jotting down a note to see how long it lasts me. 

I wish I could easily pry the bottles open once the vacuum pump stops doling out product. From prior experience with airless vacuum bottles and jars, I know there's always a bit of product left when the pump acts like the bottle/jar's empty. And with this retinal product, that bit left over could probably last me at least another 3 nights. 

@WinglessOne @Tracking use would be a good idea! I guess I’m doing fine then because I also generally use 2 pumps on my face (and then a third on my neck). 

it is annoying when brands make it so you can’t use all the product inside ! 

20% off site wide Victoria Beckham Beauty . You can stack the GIVING20 code on top of sets that are also 10% off as well! Nice nice! 

FF91827C-C911-43B4-8272-E9009B4918A1.jpeg

Thank you so much for the tag! @faeriegirl  Such a good deal to try their charcoal soap too for like $18😍.

Thanks for the tag, @faeriegirl !  I could use a backup.  I may buy another hand cream.

@faeriegirl  Wow!  Your wish came true (and mine!)  Thanks!

You are sure speedy, @faeriegirl - what a great GWP🤩 This makes me wish I needed something right now, I do like this serum, especially for winter. Thank you 🙌🏼

Wow they have been insanely generous with their gwp! I had the serum on my list because my skin has been so dry so perfect time to grab something else and get it. 

Westman Atelier direct 30% off!!!6F53CC69-BD0E-4E59-9F1F-5D22077270CD.jpeg

@itsfi  @curlychiquita @Sunnysmom 

@faeriegirl this one was so tempting! 

Thank you @faeriegirl ! 🥰 Wow that was a terrific sale for anybody getting stuff! Nice nice! 

@blackkitty2014 @curlychiquita @faeriegirl @eshoe @Sunnysmom   I sent messages last night to tell you about this sale, not sure if the messages went through, but it was a quick sale because the code's not working anymore. 😞

Thank you @Ispend2much6 ! 

I appreciate the heads up, @Ispend2much6 🙌🏼

Oh, wow, I'll have to go take a look, @faeriegirl! Thanks!

Oooh, thank you for the tag @faeriegirl! Are you thinking about picking up anything?

testing