Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up 2021

Thanks to @notcreative for starting the Deals Too Good to Pass Up (and website of the same name).

This thread will be for posting deals too good to pass up!  In this thread, please keep deals on topic - mainstream/"prestige" beauty only.  Please post deals you really love, and think others will love, too!

Help us keep this thread fun and interactive.  If a deal has already been posted, please do not post the same deal a second time.  This will keep the thread easy to read.

ANNOUNCEMENTS:

none at the moment

Thread for indie/alternative/korean beauty is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Brand-Loyal/THE-INDIE-AND-UNKNOWN-BRANDS-THREAD/m-p/2392215#M9500

Thread for non-beauty is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Savvy-Shoppers/Deals-Too-Good-to-Pass-Up-Non-Beauty-2021/td-p/57328...

Thread for Ulta GWPs is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Savvy-Shoppers/Ulta-GWPs/m-p/2570769#M4115

Thread for Sephora Promo Codes is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Promo-Codes-21/m-p/5706524#M128439

Thread for Target Deals is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Savvy-Shoppers/Target-beauty-deals/m-p/5394492

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up 2021

@itsfi  I got the Westman Atelier Squeaky and Cheeky Duo Lip and Cheek Holiday Gift Set . I had decided not to get it during the Sephora sale and now I’m glad I waited!

Unfortunately deal has ended per Beauty Deals BFF. Congratulations to those who took advantage of the sale.

Thx @faeriegirl . I’m eyeing on mini duo 1 but too cheap to get it during Sephora sale 😘 I might able to justify this 😘

That's such a great set, @faeriegirl!

@faeriegirl, that's such a pretty duo! And what a score at 30%.

Finally a sale that I have been waiting for. GMA Deals dot Com has Grace Eleyae has many offerings for half off. Free shipping at $75.00. Sale ends at midnight on Thursday November 17.

@Loretta55  Thanks for posting this! Finally ordered a silk turban to try, plus a few other additions to my Slap collection. 🙂 

Don’t be surprised if you receive your order sooner than later @WinglessOne. I placed my order on Wednesday morning and I received my order on Saturday. I received my order in a plain white plastic mailer with no tracking information.

@Loretta55  Come to think of it, I don't think Grace Eleyae has ever sent me a shipping notice for any of my orders (direct from the brand). I do get order confirmations though. It's always a pleasant surprise to get one of their packages in the mail. 😂 Mine arrived yesterday, hooray! 

Camera Ready Cosmetics 20% off until midnight. They have the Danessa Myricks Beauty Lightwork Vol. IV: Transcendence Palette - Illuminating Eye & Face Pigments and Danessa Myricks Beauty Mini Lightwork Vol. III The Experience Eye & Face Palette in stock.

663A8A61-B567-4F9D-AA49-C508276D40E2.png

 Posted on Beauty Deals BFF.

Rephr Black Friday: sign up for notification

• 50% off sitewide
  • 10$ eye brushes
  • limited stock

@danielledanielle I’m looking forward to this one!

Peaceout skincare is 30% off today only no code required and free shipping after $30.

Sale ends 11/13.  Please ignore my apparent inabilities to screenshot from email. 🙂

Screenshot 2022-11-10 at 18-01-41 Cox Inbox.png

Screenshot 2022-11-10 at 18-01-57 Cox Inbox.png

GMAdeals dot com has multiple beauty deals today. Amongst them are Benefit, Dr Brandt, Kate Somerville, Strivectin, Deborah Lippmann, Perricone MD and Laura Geller. Check each individual listing for shipping and terms.

Also Pat McGrath Labs has 30% off $100.00 for its singles day sale plus a free full sized skin fetish divine blush duo. Site states after $150.00 purchase but I got the prompt to add a specific amount of merchandise to receive the blush.

4B981E3F-DDD1-4466-8AB7-22845395F94E.jpeg

It says it starts tomorrow but I placed an order tonight.

@Ispend2much6 

Hi @faeriegirl  and @Ispend2much6 and @Titian06  is this good for eczema? I guess I have now developed it in my 40's 😶.

@Buootiful  Oh no!  We've had a lot of experience with eczema.  It's closely linked to allergies; maybe there's something that you are using/eating that you are allergic to? That would be the best solution (and the easiest!)

Personally, for my family, First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair® Cream Intense Hydration  was best for their eczema.  Necessaire's body lotion, to me, seems similar to Cerave.  

However, I LOVE the body serum. It seems very soothing to me, and contains hyaluronic acid and I have seen how it plumps up the skin on my arm (aka less wrinkles.)   A lot of times I use only that, and not the lotion.  During the winter, I have used all three body products- serum, lotion, and oil.  I am very hydrated and moisturized when I use those.

It's so confusing as to what happened-soap or shampoo? @Ispend2much6  It started with swollen ears, then itchy ears, then bumps on the back of my hairline/neck/middle back. I put Kopari Ultra Restore Body Butter with Hyaluronic Acid 7.7 oz/ 130 mL #on the back of my neck and it got worse. Bumps happened where the shampoo rinses off. I had used theSusteau Moondust Hair Wash 1.76 oz/ 50 g trial size a week before this happened. And then it gradually got worse and extended to redden my face and bumps on my arms/hands. Then, my scalp started feeling itchy beginning this week. Good thing I had tea tree oil.

Also, I used a same brand but new Lilac scented hand soap 3 weeks prior , so that could be another reason. Unfortunately, I used the FAB cream and it made me more itchy after putting it on. I had to resort to 1% hydrocortisone cream and it got less itchy after 2 days but the bumps are still there. 🙃 . Thank you so much, this makes me want to try the Necessaire body serum when this skin issue is over.

@Buootiful  It's always so difficult to figure allergies out.  Lavender, and all essential oils, can be irritants for many people.  

Hydrocortisone is a big help.  

The bumps themselves can take awhile to go away.  Benadryl cream might help, or taking it orally.  That would help systemically.

2 Replies
testing