Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up 2021

Thanks to @notcreative for starting the Deals Too Good to Pass Up (and website of the same name).

This thread will be for posting deals too good to pass up!  In this thread, please keep deals on topic - mainstream/"prestige" beauty only.  Please post deals you really love, and think others will love, too!

Help us keep this thread fun and interactive.  If a deal has already been posted, please do not post the same deal a second time.  This will keep the thread easy to read.

ANNOUNCEMENTS:

none at the moment

Thread for indie/alternative/korean beauty is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Brand-Loyal/THE-INDIE-AND-UNKNOWN-BRANDS-THREAD/m-p/2392215#M9500

Thread for non-beauty is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Savvy-Shoppers/Deals-Too-Good-to-Pass-Up-Non-Beauty-2021/td-p/57328...

Thread for Ulta GWPs is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Savvy-Shoppers/Ulta-GWPs/m-p/2570769#M4115

Thread for Sephora Promo Codes is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Promo-Codes-21/m-p/5706524#M128439

Thread for Target Deals is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Savvy-Shoppers/Target-beauty-deals/m-p/5394492

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up 2021

@makeitup305, Pistachio is a beautiful shade. I picked up 2 of the jelly glosses - Fire, it’s not a color I usually wear but seems fitting for summer, and the newest shade on that line, Wild.

@itsfi I haven't tried the jelly glosses yet. Hope you like them!

@makeitup305, I have a few of the jelly glosses; I like that they’re moisturizing and not sticky, 

a.png

@makeitup305  How did I not see this one?  Thanks!

@Ispend2much6 I think it just popped up? I hadn't seen anything about it before today. Unfortunately it doesn't include any of her new releases. I don't think those will go on sale til November.

a.png

a.png

a.png

Good ones all, @makeitup305  thank you! The Rose Inc is good for sure! 🥰

@Sunnysmom the Rose Inc got me. I picked up the blush I was missing and the new highlighter and bronzer.

Ha @makeitup305 , figured it would 😊, those are great scores! Curious to know your thoughts on bronzer. I swatched it and couldn’t decide if a bit too flat or colors off for me so I passed also because I have the Chanel and do not need I’m sure. Tho I love Rose formulas as you do! 

@Sunnysmom I'll let you know what I think. They're supposed to arrive Tuesday or Wednesday. I definitely didn't need them but with the sale, I couldn't resist. I love cream products and I've been trying to hold back from buying all the new cream bronzers. I've still got the Saie Sun Melt Natural Cream Bronzer Medium Bronze and the LYS Beauty No Limits Cream Bronzer and Contour Stick Harmony on my list, as well as the NARS Laguna Bronzing Cream Laguna 02 . I think they Nars might be a bit dark but if I find it on sale at Ulta at some point, I'll probably pick it up. I know sales are coming so I'm trying to wait and maybe get over my FOMO.

Sounds great thank you @makeitup305 . Hope you love it. I love creams too, really love Rose highlighters!  Saie also on mine! 

Deciem, 23% off all brands June13-23

I know lots of people love these. @Skunk12puzzola @Loretta55 @QueenMarceline just posted about these so I thought it was meant to be and picked it up. Great deal for 2 shades/flavors - Watermelon and Mango 

a.png

@makeitup305 I have both those scents! 🙂 Such a great deal, thank you so much for sharing. These Pillow Balms have been a god send for me, honestly. ❤️ I'm going on a business trip soon and this is the only lip product I will be bringing.

@makeitup305 these ones are soooo nice, I'm using mine Too Faced Hangover Pillow Balm Ultra-Hydrating Lip Balm Original every night on top of other lip balms, like a glossy layer of goodness 😍 thank you so much for the tag, I hope you will enjoy your bundle 🧡💕 @QueenMarceline everyone is so obsessed with them now, because of you 💖💖

@Skunk12puzzola Ahhh 🙂 ❤️ I'm so happy that people are enjoying these as much as I did. As of right now, Cocoa Kiss is the only one I do not own yet but maybe one day, haha!

Peace Out Direct.  They had sales all week long, but this is the best IM.  25% off sitewide, code applies at checkout

Screenshot_20220531-081105~2.png

Lancome direct 25% off site-wide or 30% off if you sign in to your account; through May 30, 2022.  No code appears to be needed.

1 Reply
testing