Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up 2021

Thanks to @notcreative for starting the Deals Too Good to Pass Up (and website of the same name).

This thread will be for posting deals too good to pass up!  In this thread, please keep deals on topic - mainstream/"prestige" beauty only.  Please post deals you really love, and think others will love, too!

Help us keep this thread fun and interactive.  If a deal has already been posted, please do not post the same deal a second time.  This will keep the thread easy to read.

ANNOUNCEMENTS:

none at the moment

Thread for indie/alternative/korean beauty is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Brand-Loyal/THE-INDIE-AND-UNKNOWN-BRANDS-THREAD/m-p/2392215#M9500

Thread for non-beauty is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Savvy-Shoppers/Deals-Too-Good-to-Pass-Up-Non-Beauty-2021/td-p/57328...

Thread for Ulta GWPs is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Savvy-Shoppers/Ulta-GWPs/m-p/2570769#M4115

Thread for Sephora Promo Codes is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Promo-Codes-21/m-p/5706524#M128439

Thread for Target Deals is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Savvy-Shoppers/Target-beauty-deals/m-p/5394492

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up 2021

Ispend2much6_0-1645123801867.jpeg

Necessaire direct.

Kohl's, online anyway (not sure about in-store,) have Bite Beauty's Power Matte lipsticks for $17.  Not all shades are available on sale, but a good many are.

Nice @Ispend2much6 ! Looks like select shades at Sephora also! 

@Sunnysmom  That must be recent, because I thought I looked today.  But, knowing me, I probably just glossed right over them.

Think it had to be too @Ispend2much6 😊.  I got an e-mail alert this afternoon. 

Melt Direct

Ispend2much6_2-1644640953185.png

I know some people on here really like ELEMIS, currently 20% cash back on Rakuten (that's a whole bunch). 

Screen Shot 2022-02-07 at 5.37.03 PM.png

If anyone has been eyeing the Vanity Makeup The Signature Palette, it's currently $70 on their app (regular price $95). Shipping is approx $10. 

9EEB3496-1A3E-4425-AFED-43C26F4C525D.png

If anyone likes Smith & Cult products, check your local Ulta.  They are no longer going to carry this line, and all the S&C stuff is 90% off.  There is no sign showing things are discounted. At the register, my total was just under $20 (3 S&C and 2 other small $ items).

Last hours for the BG 30% off sale on select beauty, skincare and fragrances. Were still some good items from TF, Sisley, LaMer etc when I last looked. 

74F6813A-BAB6-4C86-AAF5-691A441042CC.jpeg

LNY deal on Shu. 

1F74F3FA-6E67-4F53-8C8A-A3F90EB7026C.jpeg

Saks Off 5th has bogo 50% off of certain products with the code "bogo."  TONS of YSL, Dior, Lancome. Some seem to be from as long ago as holiday 2016 (Dior's Matte lip and cheek colour, for example,) so be careful.

Bloomingdales has some pura items on sale for 70% off.  I just snagged 4 of the gift sets.  I bought one of them for $68 at Sephora last month, so the same set for $25 is a great deal.  I'll give them out as xmas gifts next year, and I might even take one for myself.  

2022-01-21 08_59_47-70_PERCENT_ off & more Pura - Bloomingdale's70_PERCENT_ off & more Pura - Bloomi.png

I mentioned the SkinStore Holiday Edit before as it is now $75 for a verified $500 worth of products, and I'm happy to say it's still available with no apparent quantity limit.  I've loved everything so far except the Noem Hand Balm which stinks to high heaven and dried out my hands.  Three items have become must-haves for me, I love them so much.  The Elemis Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm is super luxe and effective ($38), the Medik8 Clarity Peptides Serum ($49) is brightening like nothing else, and the Verso Super Eye Serum is the only retinol I've ever been able to use on my lids, which is transforming their crepey texture to smooth youthfulness, and this item alone retails for $65.  I love the other products (especially the U Beauty Resurfacing Compound which has CURED my unmanageable winter flaking but is priced well out of my budget), so a quick check of the math told me to buy two more collections for $75 each if I could.  They came today and I am still shocked I got this deal.  Collections like this are usually impossible to get before they sell out and limited one to a customer.  I'm sitting on a year's worth of skincare products I technically can't afford.

I also saw an ad online for Saks Fifth Avenue that has *some* of last year's advent calendars for 50% off if you want to check those out.  I'm on a no buy based solely on using this stuff before it expires!

Screen Shot 2022-01-19 at 10.00.40 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-01-19 at 10.00.53 PM.png

Seems like they are rolling out the remnants of this Marc Jacobs collection. I had to snag both of these since Marc Jacobs beauty is going away forever and my nickname is Cherry... so I'm a sucker for stuff like this. 

Whoa, I didn't realize MJB was going away completely, though that does explain all the sales.  I'm surprised because he had such great stuff.  The foundation concentrate was amazing!!  Glad you are able to stock up on things that make you happy!

@tg1973 Yes, it's super unfortunate. Their Marc Jacobs Beauty Fineliner Ultra-Skinny Gel Eye Crayon Eyeliner has been gone for almost a year now, it was my go-to for tight-lining. 😕 My mom loved their palettes, coconut primer and their mascara. Some of these things have been off the site for a while. They are either completely shutting down or they are going to do a complete revival with new products. I'm leaning towards that they are shutting down, I haven't hear any news but even on their brand site the only things available are remnant colors of very random items. 😕 

Screen Shot 2022-01-18 at 4.30.28 PM.png

I know a lot of BIC-ers loved the Eye-Conic Marc Jacobs palettes, I was a fan of them and own two of the palettes myself. My mom owns a handful of them and I recently made a review of the only color left listed (but is sold out) then available on the site (that I happen to own) called Glambition. Went back to check on my review (I've had issues with my reviews posting from time to time) and I was shocked to see another palette brought back: Marc Jacobs Beauty Eye-Conic Multi-Finish Eyeshadow Palette Scandalust. I decided to pick up one for my moms upcoming birthday and of course, one for myself. The deal was simply: too good to pass up. Marc Jacobs Beauty is no more and I know all the makeup items have been disappearing off the site for the last year or so now. Just wanted to share this because it states "only a few left in stock" on the Sephora site. This is probably (definitely) one of the final chances to get our hands on the Eye-Conics palettes and at a great price. 

EDIT:  Looks like the code is no longer working.

Farmacy Direct has some items on sale; code stacks with $50 purchase.  Shipping under $50 purchase is $5.

Screenshot 2022-01-13 at 16-33-38 Cox mommy.png

Screenshot 2022-01-13 at 16-33-23 Cox mommy.png

@Ispend2much6 I see these $25 off $50 codes pop up on my instagram ads all the time.  They change the codes but there's always a code floating around somewhere.

@itscarin  That's good to know; thanks!

testing