Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up 2021

Thanks to @notcreative for starting the Deals Too Good to Pass Up (and website of the same name).

This thread will be for posting deals too good to pass up!  In this thread, please keep deals on topic - mainstream/"prestige" beauty only.  Please post deals you really love, and think others will love, too!

Help us keep this thread fun and interactive.  If a deal has already been posted, please do not post the same deal a second time.  This will keep the thread easy to read.

ANNOUNCEMENTS:

none at the moment

Thread for indie/alternative/korean beauty is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Brand-Loyal/THE-INDIE-AND-UNKNOWN-BRANDS-THREAD/m-p/2392215#M9500

Thread for non-beauty is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Savvy-Shoppers/Deals-Too-Good-to-Pass-Up-Non-Beauty-2021/td-p/57328...

Thread for Ulta GWPs is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Savvy-Shoppers/Ulta-GWPs/m-p/2570769#M4115

Thread for Sephora Promo Codes is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Promo-Codes-21/m-p/5706524#M128439

Thread for Target Deals is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Savvy-Shoppers/Target-beauty-deals/m-p/5394492

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up 2021

@Titian06 I'm on the same boat and still haven't set my ULTA prestige order off in the world. 😁Starting 2022 I need a no buy myself.

EA430F78-B6E3-4C66-AEBF-D46E9D9CF50F.jpeg

@Sunnysmom  So basically we need to spend more money in order to save money?

About it isn’t it @Ispend2much6 ! 🙄😭

Beautylish Winter Flash Sale.jpg

I wonder if this will happen the same day as the Lucky Bags go on sale @itsfi.  Too much excitement!

@Ispend2much6, I think it may. I don’t recall what the timing was last year but 12/26 sounds like a very good possibility for both events. My wallet is suuuuper happy about that. 😂💸💸💸

Great deal going on at ULTA for fragrances on the holiday beauty steals combined with their $10 off $40 (Code: Cheer10) and $20 off $100 (code:Joy20) as well as 5x the points on all fragrance purchases. 

888BF23F-E465-47D3-A9F5-2F40D6FBA71D.jpeg

8CE8B47E-E831-4A3A-84A0-FBACAA49A67D.jpeg

29FE6B41-674A-4A9E-A139-382D9FE6AA96.jpeg

These are mostly sold out online, however they were all available either at most or all of my local ultas so check your local store if you wanted to participate in this deal. I ended up snagging the new release of 1oz YSL Black Opium Neon. Combined that with the $10 off $40 and 5x the points. More than 50% off pre-tax. And to think I was fairly certainly this would be a limited edition release I missed 😂🤣

268CC249-FF97-4631-8FE0-109C19B3E3EF.jpeg

B6EF2A82-7383-4691-9FB5-1C9A3CB77B5B.jpeg

SkinStore has been stalking my Facebook feed and I finally caved and bought their Holiday Edit for $75 (half off $150).  There's a crazy number of full sized products, including an Elemis cleansing balm and a PCA Skin collagen moisturizer that combine to more than $75 at full price.  SkinStore is doing a Black Friday Replay, and I also grabbed Christophe Robin scalp scrub at half price and a zinc serum for something like 25% off.  The best thing about getting all my Xmas shopping done very early is using holiday sales to stock up on a year's worth of products for myself!

@tg1973  How fun!!!   I've done some stocking up myself.

501F8C46-D7E7-4538-AAE1-DD1E886A7CE9.pngAll of PMG’s holiday collection, including sets, are on sale for up to 40% off on her website!

Spoiler
This hurts considering I paid almost full price like a month ago 😞

2999D7AE-59BF-4713-8F28-0E8F86D90049.jpeg

A8FD996E-7CDB-48B3-87C0-2BAE29491AA2.jpeg

Biossance has been killing it with sales this Black Friday/Cyber Monday. They still have 30% off everything plus 15% on Rakuten (it was 20% yesterday) plus they have deals of they day where one of their staple products is on sale on top of the 30%. Yesterday it was the jumbo Biossance Squalane + Omega Repair Deep Hydration Moisturizer 1.69 oz / 50 mL and today it’s the Biossance Squalane + Elderberry Jelly Cleanser 5.0 oz/ 150 mL . I haven’t tried either but purchased both, I’m on my third or fourth order lol You also get a gwp of 3 mini serums with any purchase. @itsfi @eshoe are you fans of this brand? I can’t remember who I saw posting about it. Any thoughts on the Biossance 100% Sugarcane Squalane Oil ?I want to use it all over my body but need something quick absorbing.

Thank you for the tag, @makeitup305! Their Biossance Squalane + Zinc Sheer Mineral Sunscreen SPF 30 PA +++ 3.38 oz 100 mL is my absolute favorite sunscreen so I picked up a jumbo size. I love the Biossance Squalane + Omega Repair Deep Hydration Moisturizer 1.69 oz / 50 mL and Biossance Squalane+ Rose Vegan Lip Balm 0.51 oz/ 15 mL.

There were way too many good sales this year!

thanks for the input @eshoe !

You’re welcome, @makeitup305. I ended up going back and ordering the cleanser, too. I am looking forward to trying that, couldn’t pass it up at that price!

@makeitup305  You aren't kidding!  Their deals have been phenomenal.  Plus, any purchase adds to your VIP account for discounts towards future purchases.

I bought two of the kits and the mega Omega.  I regularly use the omega cream, lactic acid overnight serum, the vitamin c serum, and the retinol serum.  Not a big fan of the toner.  It seems drying.  Not a fan of the body butter as it just sits on top of the skin.

The squalane is the star of the line for me.  You can use it under hand cream or body lotion, and all over the eye, even the lid, as a moisturizer.  I also use it as my eye makeup remover.

@Ispend2much6 #That’s good to know! I bought a regular size squalane oil and a kit with the gentle, body butter and hand cream but I’m not sure if I want to keep it since I later bought the Elderberry cleanser and another hand cream separately, so that might go back. Have you tried their Biossance Squalane + Amino Aloe Gentle Pore-Minimizing Cleanser 6.76 oz/ 200 mL ? I’ve heard great things about the hand cream.

@makeitup305  I think I have the cleanser; I'll check later and try it again to report back to you.

The hand cream is great.  I like it for daytime because it absorbs well; but for nighttime I like a heavier cream.

@makeitup305, thank you so much for the tag! 😀 I've been meaning to try that Squalane + Elderberry cleanser so this may just be the nudge I needed. hahaha! I have their Biossance Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Firming Oil 1.01 oz / 30 mL in my rotation - lovely formula for hydration, brightening and helping to fade dark spots. The whole Biossance line, with its squalane focus is great for dry skin and dry (or drier) climates, where hyaluronic acid might not work as well. I know @faeriegirl is a fan of Biossance. 😊

I also like their Biossance Squalane + 70% Alcohol Hand Sanitizer 8 fl oz/ 240 ml Biossance Mini Squalane + 70% Alcohol Hand Sanitizer 2.0 oz/ 60 ml - I find it to be moisturizing which is super helpful with all the hand washing and will be even more so with the cooler / cold weather! Biossance Squalane + Zinc Sheer Mineral Sunscreen SPF 30 PA +++ is a nice SPF and I like the Biossance Squalane+ Rose Vegan Lip Balm 0.51 oz/ 15 mL (and love that it's now in a tube form vs the older jar version); I think@eshoe likes both as well.

testing