Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up 2021

Thanks to @notcreative for starting the Deals Too Good to Pass Up (and website of the same name).

This thread will be for posting deals too good to pass up!  In this thread, please keep deals on topic - mainstream/"prestige" beauty only.  Please post deals you really love, and think others will love, too!

Help us keep this thread fun and interactive.  If a deal has already been posted, please do not post the same deal a second time.  This will keep the thread easy to read.

ANNOUNCEMENTS:

none at the moment

Thread for indie/alternative/korean beauty is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Brand-Loyal/THE-INDIE-AND-UNKNOWN-BRANDS-THREAD/m-p/2392215#M9500

Thread for non-beauty is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Savvy-Shoppers/Deals-Too-Good-to-Pass-Up-Non-Beauty-2021/td-p/57328...

Thread for Ulta GWPs is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Savvy-Shoppers/Ulta-GWPs/m-p/2570769#M4115

Thread for Sephora Promo Codes is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Promo-Codes-21/m-p/5706524#M128439

Thread for Target Deals is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Savvy-Shoppers/Target-beauty-deals/m-p/5394492

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up 2021

Thx you @itsfi 🌹

I almost bought this at Anthropologie for $140 but today it’s $100 at Saks, plus 15% cash back. 

9BD21FA4-807A-4E12-931B-FB5FFAAA27AE.png

 there are more Sunday Riley sets on sale, and they have a lot of deep discounts on atelier cologne - the perfumes, body lotions, and candles. Also, there’s a $50 gift card for every $200 spent. 

AF71FA2D-D2F3-419A-A097-E4DB1DD60BDC.jpeg

654C488E-FF59-4D2B-A6D5-676518B795F5.jpeg
If you ever wanted to pick up the Celestial Divinity Pave lipsticks, both the Elson and Omi colors are on sale for $18 directly from the Pat McGrath site.

Perricone direct has some great deals. The daily moisturizer and the spf 30 version are only $25, normally $69-75. I just stocked up and got some as gifts. Says they will have different daily deals, plus 40% off some others. Oh, and Rakuten is 12% off, don’t forget.

Perricone MD Vitamin C Ester Photo-Brightening Moisturizer SPF 30 2 oz/ 59 mL 

Perricone MD High Potency Classics: Face Finishing & Firming Moisturizer 

PS: also looks like Ulta posted 40% off too.

ROSE INC has a really good deal where you can get 30% off their whole site plus and extra $10 off. Use code “THANKFUL10”. I’m annoyed at myself since I placed an order past midnight and missed out on the extra $10. However, it already shipped, so there’s that!

MERIT 20% off using EARLYACCESS

MUFE 30% off when you make an account, 20% off otherwise.

TOWER28 20% off using FIRSTDIBS21

BATH AND BODY WORKS B3G3 and 20% off using GIVEGIFTS (they are closed today btw)

ILNP 25% using BF2021

SUPERGOOP 20% using CYBER2021

Deals at Beautylish have begun. 

Charlotte Tilbury has some new sets and GWP.

CULT BEAUTY- extra 10% off on top of their 25%

SMITH BRUSHES - 25% using bestEVER2021

LYS BEAUTY- BF40%OFF

Commodity is 20% off purchases over $50 with code BCFM20.  Dosen't say how long.

Seed Phytonutrients is 30% off site wide through Cyber Monday.  No code needed.

Hi everyone! I'm finally wanting to pull the trigger and purchase a dyson airwrap. Does anyone know when a coupon may be available through ULTA? I know I seen one before that included Dyson

@KateGreen I was going to say Best Buy. You get some points on Best Buy purchases if you have a rewards card.  I don't know how much  but somehow I've ended up with a $15 BB rewards card every now and then.  

Someone in Canada said they got a 20% off coupon from Sephora in the mail for an upcoming sale. I don't know if Sephora USA will do the same, but it's definitely different from how they've operated in the past.

Waiting for Ulta to do a 20% coupon is also kind of up in the air since they've been stingy on their coupons this year.

@KateGreen I don’t think Ulta has a coupon right now but I know Best Buy has Dyson on sale, one of the few places I’ve seen it even slightly discounted.

Hourglass direct has a Black Friday discount code using BFVIP2021. I was able to get Hourglass 1.5MM Mechanical Gel Eye Liner Canyon that has been OOS. Most colors were available.

Pura add a diffuser to cart plus subscribe to two fragrances, use code BFDIFFUSER to get the diffuser free. Max 5,000 available but I got one yesterday 

Rakuten has tons of stores at 12% cashback, make sure to check it first before buying! Happy Thanksgiving and happy shopping!

- Nest 25% off ends 11/29 (FRIDAY)

- Bombas 20% off ends 12/3 (MERRY20)

- Ana Luisa  Bogo 60% (BOGO60)

- Catbird nyc 15% off (FORYOU15) *early access, code may change Friday 

- Mejuri 20% off ends 11/30

- Lavanila 25% off ends 11/28 (LAVBF21)

- Makeup eraser BOGO free ends 11/30 (GOBBLEGOBBLE)

- A&F 30% off ends 11/29 

- Spanx 20% off ends 11/30

- Farmacy 30% off ends 11/28

- Lawless 25% off

* most brands carried on Nordstrom that are having direct website sales can also be price matched*

Natasha denona direct has some bundles that are almost 50% off. 

I just picked up biba and triochrome for $145. So glad I held out for this deal!

It is a great deal @itscarin, but last time I ordered from ND direct the website was glitchy and I was charged 4 separate times for my purchase. The other problem was that it does require a signature and I was sitting on my couch and FedEx never rang my doorbell. I had to go to my local FedEx office to get my package. I swear that left a bad taste!

@Loretta55 I remember there were a lot of unhappy customers last time with ND direct.

My order shipped the same day it was placed and will be here on Tuesday. There are no promos allowed on top of the sale so that’s another improvement from last year. 

My only checkout trouble was that my credit card flagged it as a fraudulent charge and wouldn’t go through so I had to use PayPal, but other than that it went smoothly. 

hope you have a good thanksgiving!

Thank you very much @itscarin. Same to you and your family.

DC1A6E6F-7A5C-4952-AF84-5F445C091995.jpeg

If you like Melt Cosmetics, go to their site NOW!  Eye pencils are $3, blushes and some powders are $10...

melt.gif

testing