Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up 2021

Thanks to @notcreative for starting the Deals Too Good to Pass Up (and website of the same name).

This thread will be for posting deals too good to pass up!  In this thread, please keep deals on topic - mainstream/"prestige" beauty only.  Please post deals you really love, and think others will love, too!

Help us keep this thread fun and interactive.  If a deal has already been posted, please do not post the same deal a second time.  This will keep the thread easy to read.

ANNOUNCEMENTS:

none at the moment

Thread for indie/alternative/korean beauty is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Brand-Loyal/THE-INDIE-AND-UNKNOWN-BRANDS-THREAD/m-p/2392215#M9500

Thread for non-beauty is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Savvy-Shoppers/Deals-Too-Good-to-Pass-Up-Non-Beauty-2021/td-p/57328...

Thread for Ulta GWPs is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Savvy-Shoppers/Ulta-GWPs/m-p/2570769#M4115

Thread for Sephora Promo Codes is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Promo-Codes-21/m-p/5706524#M128439

Thread for Target Deals is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Savvy-Shoppers/Target-beauty-deals/m-p/5394492

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up 2021

Lancome has 50% off select products and 30% off everything else.

Anthropologie is doing a preview Black Friday Sale - 30% off everything, some exclusions apply.

Lots of Voluspa and Capri Blue candles; Lots of skin care brands, fragrances, etc.  There's a Sunday Riley gift set that the 30% applies to, which is nice because Sunday Riley direct excluded the gift set from their FNF sale.  

Some good sales I’ve noticed that are above 20%.

Tarte 30% (includes new releases)

YTTP 25%

Nars 20% (30% >$150)

Dermstore 30% 

Skinstore 25% 

Kiehl’s 30%

Tata Harper 25% >$100

Colourpop 30%

Frends Beauty 30%

Bobbi Brown 30%

Victoria Beckham 20% (only 20% but hard to find on sale)

*Don’t forget Rakuten or bonus offers from your credit card companies!

P.S. Temptalia has a really comprehensive list organized alphabetically!

@makeitup305 Thanks for adding to the list! I know this is by no means a comprehensive list.  There are people that curate sales lists full time, so there's definitely better sources.  I'm not even sure how many people still look at the sephora boards, let alone this particular thread, but I know I enjoyed this thread in the past and it definitely helped me become more aware of different retailers.  I hope this helps someone, and everyone's having a good cyber week (cyber month?)!

@itscarin - I rely on this thread!  I only subscribe to a few direct companies.  The only problem is I'm still not getting all (or even most) of my email notifications from Sephora so I'm missing a lot!

It’s Black Friday week.  I can’t even list all the sales but if you can think of it, the brand’s website is probably doing 20% off or more right now. 

boxy charm mega shop is open to everyone now. I just did some browsing and here’s what I think would be popular:

Spoiler
5C825101-B60A-413A-BC0E-D86E0275F761.png

FEA20930-D06B-42A8-A4E3-517666EDBDDB.png

6B4E1FE3-F580-4393-A6A3-E6DC7A7DB83D.png

A65DD647-3D6B-4E6B-9896-E01C87E6CAC7.png

F13AAE7B-1C45-4374-B99E-32376412B410.png

BC7D9702-3D11-423A-8722-9A51236001D0.png

F98D8F7E-2D4D-4E07-B8D2-74FC4E920DBD.png

8C150158-BA83-4919-9DCA-9D4DA6AC14BF.png

8B71E25E-FE82-4F3C-BAE8-F974094DB87C.png

 actually the korres might not be that popular but I really love the yogurt shower gel. 

Beautylish Black Friday sign up has started 

5340F0CB-467B-4443-B1CA-9AB9E37406F5.jpeg

24BC5D26-46FA-4638-AA82-439D93C56CFB.jpeg

@Kim888   Cannot wait!!

If you like indie brands or want to try out some multichromes, Clionadh Cosmetics just did a full restock and has their shadows on sale. 

MAC cosmetics is 30% off sitewide and in store, must be signed into online account to receive offer

50% off rephr - brushes, sets, and accessories.

25% off at b-glowing with code HOLIDAY25 valid through 11/30.  Nuface, Foreo, Christophe Robin, Caudalie, Hum, and Slip are some of the first few brands on the page.

30% off at Urban Decay direct, on almost everything, no code require. GWP at $60, which includes 2 mini lipsticks, a mini primer, mini setting spray, mini mascara.  50% off on some items on their sale page, like their Marvel Eternals Collection.  (side note: that must've flopped because I got a free full-sized eyeliner from this collection weeks ago from Ulta.)

I noticed PMG direct has a bundle of Motherships IV-VI (called Mothership Totale II) on her site for $325.  Stacks with the 35% off for orders of $250 or more which makes each palette about $70 a piece.  A few years ago I picked up Motherships I-III like this -- in a bundle and stacked with a sale.  Totally awesome deal.  

Has anyone partaken in the "Black Friday" shopping bacchanalia yet?  I think I might try to cop a NUFace device at some point, but I think I've seen them for 50% off so I'm going to hold off until I see a really good deal.  I'm actually chilling out on the makeup/cosmetics supplies this year because I'm starting to accumulate so many unopened things that I have to work my way through.  

@itscarin   I just picked up a few Kiko Milano items.  The whole site, including their new Holiday Fable line, is buy 3, get 3 free.  I'm actually really excited about it all- even the packaging is pretty (and great prices.)  Someone heard that their makeup is made in the same factory as Pat McGrath,etc.  They are made in Italy, as is some of PM's, but I don't know but it makes for an interesting story.  I ordered a mini lipstick set that sounds like her matte lipsticks; it will be fun to compare.

I also bought a Fresh lip balm at 40% off, free shipping.

A little late in posting, but for the next 7 hrs or so, everything is 30% off at Peace Out direct, no minimum

Screenshot_20211115-183726.png

PMG direct is starting her black friday sales early - 

2021-11-15 13_29_42-PAT McGRATH LABS _ Legendary Makeup by Pat McGrath.png

It also stacks with code Obsess10 for 10% off for first time customers, or if you get a referral from a friend, the new account gets 15% off.  I imagine PMG will also do some Black Friday / Cyber Monday sales like she's done in the past with $10 mascaras or $10 lipsticks.

@itscarin  do you think those will only be on Select shades? Is there likely to be BF sale on her lip liners?🤔

@Buootiful I can’t remember the year, maybe it was 2019?  But she did $10 lipsticks for all colors but they sold out quickly.  In previous sales they’ve been select colors.  If you’re debating between buying at Sephora now or waiting to see what happens, I’d just buy now for 20% off and return if it goes on sale for less during Black Friday. I’m guessing she’s going to do lipglosses for sale since she’s done lipsticks and mascaras in the past, but your guess is as good as mine. 

Thanks, I will wait for the $25 of $75 and probably get it then. @itscarin  Or, during her or Sephora Spring sale next year. Ive been delaying 6 months, so I can wait a little longer 😆.

That was only for the Luxetrance line @itscarin . Individual shades of the Mattetrance were not on sale but the discount did apply to some of the limited edition sets . I scored 19 of the Luxetrance shades that day.

@Loretta55 ::blinks:: I have a lipstick.  LOL.  I really can't with these people who make different lines out of their lipsticks.  Like, I'm sorry, but you have a lipstick.  It might be sheer/satin/creme/glitter, whatever, but it's a lipstick at the end of the day.  Honestly, PMG confused me when they started doing the round sticks of lip gloss in a tube.  

She had the lip balms in a white lipstick tube; then she made some glitter lip balms in a glitter lipstick tube; and then she just jumped the shark and started putting lipsticks in the long and skinny format.  I know one of the long and skinny lipsticks is a vinyl lipstick, but I'm pretty sure one of her long and skinny lipsticks is just a lip balm in a pink-chrome-long-and-skinny tube as opposed to being in a white lipstick tube.  

This is a really long way to say: I make no distinction between her formulas.  

Wow, that was some score @Loretta55 !! 😍

testing