Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up 2021

Thanks to @notcreative for starting the Deals Too Good to Pass Up (and website of the same name).

This thread will be for posting deals too good to pass up!  In this thread, please keep deals on topic - mainstream/"prestige" beauty only.  Please post deals you really love, and think others will love, too!

Help us keep this thread fun and interactive.  If a deal has already been posted, please do not post the same deal a second time.  This will keep the thread easy to read.

ANNOUNCEMENTS:

none at the moment

Thread for indie/alternative/korean beauty is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Brand-Loyal/THE-INDIE-AND-UNKNOWN-BRANDS-THREAD/m-p/2392215#M9500

Thread for non-beauty is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Savvy-Shoppers/Deals-Too-Good-to-Pass-Up-Non-Beauty-2021/td-p/57328...

Thread for Ulta GWPs is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Savvy-Shoppers/Ulta-GWPs/m-p/2570769#M4115

Thread for Sephora Promo Codes is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Promo-Codes-21/m-p/5706524#M128439

Thread for Target Deals is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Savvy-Shoppers/Target-beauty-deals/m-p/5394492

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up 2021

I also got lucky during the F&F sale in store with the limited edition sets from PMG that year. It started me down the rabbit hole quickly @Buootiful.

I need to restock my concealer but ugh these tiered sales are annoying. I wonder if i should just get this before the Sephora sale ends. Otherwise i feel like I’m forcing myself to order another lipgloss to meet the $50 threshold at least 

@aviscardi @I hear that. She just did a 30% off sale a few weeks ago, no min spend. It’s probably best to just get it at Sephora instead of forcing yourself to spend more for an extra 5%. 

Yep i didn’t even think of it until i just saw i was running low. I just got the dior concealer i guess i could hold off until a sale after hmm. 

considering she just did 30% off everything (nearly - not the new stuff) the other week, this is a little underwhelming 😞 I missed that sale and just want to pick up a quad but this sale isn't worth it

A268B2A2-3F82-449B-B76E-1ED8D2F1217C.jpeg

anastasia beverly hills direct starting black friday early

30% off brows 

40% off foundation 

50% off highlighters/glow 

50% off lipstick 

60% off brushes

Thank you so much for sharing this amazing deal!!!

Cover FX direct is 11% off site wide with code TREATMECFX for singles day.  Today only.

Tarte direct is having an awesome singles day promotion. Buy one palette get one palette free. The palettes included are juicy, toasted and in bloom. Also $11.00 for lips, mascara and select other items.

Nice

This deal is tempting me so I thought I’d share! YSL Beauty Canada is having 20% off regular priced items plus a GWP if you spend $135, code is YSL11. The lipstick shade in the GWP is 21 Rouge Paradoxe. They have their holiday edition lipsticks out right now and this year’s gold foil case looks beautiful! Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Couture Satin Lipstick Collection 1966 Rouge Libre 

Plus, they have up to 50% off their sale section right now, which is typically the highest I’ve seen them do. 

A3162FD6-4F8D-44EB-BB0B-B3EB51035B37.jpeg

YSL11 code good until Nov15 3AM EST

Happy Singles Day, Ladies!  Or as I like to call it, Early Black Friday.  😉

ring-beyonce.gif

Nars is 20% off sitewide, excluding their already marked down "last chance" section with code "FORYOU"

@itscarin  "Early Black Friday"  😂

Singles day deals:

Winky Lux: free (full size) ruby glimmer balm ornament with $25+ purchase

Ole Henriksen: 40% off sale items and free 3 piece gift on orders $35+ with code SINGLE

MAC: free lip with $55+, 3 piece kit with $65+, powder kiss liquid lip with $75+ with code PKLIQUID75

Select lips $11 with code 11POWDERKISS

Clinique: 25% off any order + free GWP with code SINGLE

Kiehl’s: 25% off with code SINGLE 

Origins: 25% off plus free 5 piece masking set with orders $75+ with code SINGLESDAY

Biosssnce: $11 off $40 with code SINGLES

Jo Malone: free full size wood sage and sea salt body and hand wash with $120+ with code TREAT

More Singles Day Sales:

SpacekNK: 20% off with code "SINGLE20" -unsure of expiration date

Urban Decay: $11 on select items, such as single eyeshadows, eyeliners, brow products, and more.  No code required

Laura Mercier: 20% off "SINGLES20"

Cle de peau: 15% off (with purchase of $225 or more) 🙄

Melt Cosmetics: millenial pink palette for $25 + free shipping, no code needed.  Other items are on sale as well but only about 15-20% off on palettes.  Some lip products are like 50% off.   

b-glowing - 25% off your order with code SINGLE1111 Good through 11/12/21.

Things that caught my eye: Sunday Riley sets and Oribe.  I'll try to hold out closer to 11/11 before I make any purchases.

I think I'm actually going to cut the cord and not make rouge this year!

Rakuten has declared it's "National Cash-Back Day".  It's also "National Stress-Awareness Day" according to google.  😄  At any rate, Rakuten is doing 10% on a lot of stores, such as Ulta, Belk, and Macy's to name a few.  

GMAdeals dotcom has 50% off select offerings from the following brands:Benefit, Strivectin, Perricone MD, Dr. Brandt, and Kate Somerville.

0036A1D0-6384-4949-9E5E-C43F9F6AD67F.jpeg

3CA8D35A-9DAA-4DC6-9214-DBE2045EDF25.jpeg

 Glow Recipe direct 15% off with code GIFTME. Ends 11/6

Origins direct. Ends 11/08

CE27DA5E-3A9A-4EC4-A425-F56FE3B9B1F0.jpeg

Too Faced direct: 26% off sitewide with code LUCKY26. Free shipping on orders $50+ and 2 free samples with every order. Ends 11/07

testing