Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up 2021

Thanks to @notcreative for starting the Deals Too Good to Pass Up (and website of the same name).

This thread will be for posting deals too good to pass up!  In this thread, please keep deals on topic - mainstream/"prestige" beauty only.  Please post deals you really love, and think others will love, too!

Help us keep this thread fun and interactive.  If a deal has already been posted, please do not post the same deal a second time.  This will keep the thread easy to read.

ANNOUNCEMENTS:

none at the moment

Thread for indie/alternative/korean beauty is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Brand-Loyal/THE-INDIE-AND-UNKNOWN-BRANDS-THREAD/m-p/2392215#M9500

Thread for non-beauty is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Savvy-Shoppers/Deals-Too-Good-to-Pass-Up-Non-Beauty-2021/td-p/57328...

Thread for Ulta GWPs is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Savvy-Shoppers/Ulta-GWPs/m-p/2570769#M4115

Thread for Sephora Promo Codes is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Promo-Codes-21/m-p/5706524#M128439

Thread for Target Deals is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Savvy-Shoppers/Target-beauty-deals/m-p/5394492

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up 2021

For some reason I am only being offered $3.00 off for 600 points @itscarin . I have over 4000 redeemable points. I will wait for a better offer.

@Loretta55 I think they limit the rewards during a sale so you can't get a $20 reward and combine it with the sale.  I redeemed my points for the $20 reward last week in preparation of the sale.  Hang on to the points.  When the $20 reward comes back it will be worth it.  The rewards don't expire, either, unlike some other rewards I know ::cough_Sephora_cough::

Thank you very much for the advice @itscarin. I will hold off redeeming points.

@itscarin. That's awesome congratulations! 

Not as many retailers are allowing double offers per purchase anymore.

$5 for a palette is probably the best you will do lol.

I must have already spent my rewards so sitting this sale out. 

@Ispend2much6 I know 80% off a palette sounds like a fair deal to me!

Biossance squalane flash sale.  $20 off of $50 purchase with code "stockup" also stacks with this offer.

Screenshot 2021-09-28 at 19-55-37 (68 unread) - hund_family yahoo com - Yahoo Mail.png

There is a TSV at QVC . Com. Olaplex 0, 4,5 and supersized Olaplex 3 is on sale for $69.96 plus $3.50 shipping and handling. Hopefully the 8 ounce Olaplex 3 will be available for individual purchase. Credit to Beauty Deals BFF.

This is such a great deal- and a nice freebie set too! The gwp, for today only, is shown below the sale image.

I hope to never be without their squalane and hand sanitizer, if you're looking for suggestions.  The hand sanitizer does not dry or burn my hands at all, not even in the winter.

biossance.gif

Screenshot 2021-09-24 at 22-53-35 Biossance Official Website - Award Winning Clean Skincare.png

46BCFD1C-B974-4ABF-8E77-0D3B6E1B0E60.jpeg

For those Pusheen x Hello Kitty fans that missed the initial release, somehow Nordstrom Rack ended up with one of the items. 

OMG, this is so cute @Indy701 😍

Natasha Denona Camel Eyeshadow Palette Camel is back in stock at half off. Go! @niki172 

Thanks @blackkitty2014 

I've had my eye on it for a while

Thanks @blackkitty2014 😊

Blue Mercury online and in stores.  These sets are always worth it and sell out quickly!

@SunnysmomDo you have this Chantecaille?

image.jpeg

Saw this good deal too @Ispend2much6 , looks so nice! Hmm I’m not sure! 😊I have a few others so I’ll have to double check! Do you? 

@Sunnysmom  I will shortly, haha.

@Ispend2much6 Oh you! 😂 I’m a little slow eh. 

@Sunnysmom  Not at all.

If you've never tried Fenty, or if you're a fan of a few products

Screenshot_20210914-085226.png

Rephr concept store, everything 40% off until Friday... Which is tomorrow.  Free brush soap if you spend $50

Screenshot_20210909-182123.png

Not a huge sale, but I saw a couple of goodies; Sweet Chef vitamin oil, Wander Beauty Rush eye palette, Wander Beauty lip oil, and Rifle Paper Co. thank you cards.

Since some of these items are from old Pop Sugar boxes (and their new Play/Ground program,) I'm having second thoughts about having ordered a lip oil and face oil, but I guess I can check the expiration dates when they arrive.

Enter the codes MH50 and PG20 to get the discounts in the purple "offer" box at the top of the landing page. A pink banner at the top of the landing page will have the codes also.

tmp_NAtlWR_2b19a0f5431d8567_ShopifySale_640x1121_Dedicated_Email_2_.jpg

testing